KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,764

₩11,320

할인금액: ₩556 (5% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Perfect Balanced way to get your Cal/Mag daily dosage - in a tasty beverage like taste!...

PracticalReviews님께서 10 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is my favorive way to get my Calcium & Magnesium besides a balanced meals which i find it hard to get to the minimum daily requirements.the dosages of most minerals are right on spot as far as i understand it with maybe the only downside of this product and this is the lack of the trace mineral Boron for a better absorption of Calcium.its taste reminds me of some fruit yogurt i loved when i was a kid.it is recommended to take Cal/Mag before bedtime & with B-complex,i only do the bedtime part as B-complex makes me too alert for this hours.i usually take 1 TBSP with a small piece of dried pineapple for even better taste and the Bromelain helps absorption somewhat.the rest of the daily CAL/Mag Needs i try to get from Poppy seeds,Moringa,Melcao and sesame seeds as they are all loaded with it. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Taste is pretty good.

Reviewer2612523님께서 6 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid Orange Vanilla Flavor is nice light taste and is so much better than taking the giant capsules. Good Stuff.

Easy to take

5413975984364634037님께서 2 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This flavor is better than strawberry, but I am glad I tried them both. Showed this to my doctor and he approved. So easy to take, too.

Delicious and Nutritious

Reviewer3240743님께서 9 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy getting my Cal-Mag in this form. I add it to my OJ in the AM; it tastes wonderful...

I Love The Taste!

Reviewer3222443님께서 9 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid has the combination taste of orange and vanilla in it. When I drink the one ounce I need at night, I love its sweet flavorful taste. I hate taking pills. When I used to, some tended to get stuck in my throat which I hated. Now taking my calicum in liquid form means it goes down smoothly and quickly without any problems. Finally I have found a product I not only enjoy taking but know that I'm getting the calicum I need as well. Thanks for providing such a wonderful product!

Cheri

Reviewer2232544님께서 3 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes good & absorbs into system

yummy

Reviewer1440886님께서 7 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

no sugar....still delicious.

Great product--Great price!

Reviewer2418057님께서 3 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes great mixed into orange juice and is the best way to get these minerals--in liquid form! Please keep this product!!

Not too bad

Reviewer2771906님께서 5 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't taste as bad as the flavor sounds. I really like adding it to juice and it helps me from taking a pills which I try to keep to a bare minimum.

Easy to use

Reviewer1273418님께서 7 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works well for me to supply daily adequate levels of Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium, phosphate, Zinc and potassium. I mix it with juice.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품