KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

didn't have enough time to test

5756382349049435563님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i will try to update my review after couple of weeks , have tried it for couple of days no side effects

Works for me!

4957523661116527187님께서 Oct 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for a month or two now, and it's working really well so far! Strange as it may seem, I started seeing effects as soon as 3 weeks of use. I only take a capsule every other day, because I think 5000mg daily might be too much for me. I used to have extremely thick hair when I was younger, and my hair has been thinning a bit over the years. The hair on my head definitely became thicker and stronger! The old 'heavy' feeling when I'm washing my hair and tipping my head back has returned! I have to mention that hair EVERYWHERE on your body might get thicker and grow more quickly, as it has been the case for me. However, I don't feel that the hair on my head has been growing more quickly- part of the reason I started taking this biotin was to grow out my current hairstyle quickly, because I want my hair long again. The only 'con' about the supplement is that I have not observed any significant effects on my nails. They may be a bit glossier and perhaps less brittle, but they are not growing more rapidly as some users of biotin have observed. Check for any negative effects on your skin too, since there have been cases of acne breakouts in some people, especially with this kind of dose. I have not experienced this myself. All in all, I like MRM Biotin 5mg and I will continue taking it!

Great!

4840833702176518069님께서 Jan 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for only three weeks now, haven't noticed any changes in my hair growth, but my nails are less fragile and stopped chipping and peeling. I was a bit scared that using biotin might make my skin brake out (even though I have normal/dry skin I have read that it is possible), but nothing like that has happened. Will definitely purchase again!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product and reasonable price!

Reviewer3213655님께서 Dec 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this supplement to help my hair grown back faster and it does the job. It's not a twice as fast, but it is definitely is faster. Where I used to grow 1/2" per month, now I grow about 3/4" per month. I'm very pleased with that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

full of fillers

Reviewer1336522님께서 Oct 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken few other brands of biotin, all of them 5mg and this is the first brand that the capsules are big, obviously full of fillers. Not entirely sure why that is necessary as I'd rather have a small capsule to take than a bigger one. Won't be buying this brand again.

Not too bad

Trinity님께서 May 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used NOW's Biotin 5,000 before this one and I kind of liked the results better - both the strength and the growth of my hair. I also find that these pills are quite big. This product doesn't contain magnesium sterarate, but it has too much rice flour. I'm trying to avoid starches as they help bad bacteria grow and have reduced greatly rice in my menu although I love it. Apart from that, my hair is thicker and my eyelashes harder when I touch them. My normal hair is very soft, so this gives it some strength. ___________UPDATE: I started using another product, but my eyelashes became soft again and I don't see my hair as strong as when I used this product or NOW's Biotin 5000. So, this is a good product. Just I would like to see it without any fillers and because of the rice flour - 4 stars. I started taking it with OptiMSM 1000 and the result is much better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Really works

Does-it-do님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great with your skin too. It gets cleanier, softer. Happy to buy this supplement - helps to regain the shine of the hair.

Biotin 5mg

TinVal님께서 Aug 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking this product for a week and noticed that biotin reduces my hair loss. It also increases my nail strength. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The wrong with this item is the size of capsules. It contains 400-500mg rice flour. Four stars from me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

21 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer2079374님께서 May 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hair grew faster and stronger. Also nails got stronger and skin feels better.

would buy again

4863739635501647764님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I`ve been taking these caps for about a month only, but what I realized is that my skin`s getting better and nails also. No visible effect for my hair, however I expect it will be when I finish 3 month course.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품