KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Biotin 5mg

20 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

TinVal님께서 Aug 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking this product for a week and noticed that biotin reduces my hair loss. It also increases my nail strength. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The wrong with this item is the size of capsules. It contains 400-500mg rice flour. Four stars from me.

Metabolism

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1716061님께서 Feb 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Biotin has been proven to assist in the metabolism of sugars and helps maintain my energy

vitamin h

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

101010011님께서 Oct 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very helpful for nail growth and strength. hair has thickened up as well, and it only took a couple of weeks to start seeing significant signs. this product is also free of unnecessary fillers and additives and comes encapsulated in a veggie cap. i read that this form of d-biotin is better than standard biotin.

Save your hair with Biotin

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1821319님께서 Jul 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Biotin product does preserve all the hair I had. I started to lose some hair at age 60 when I began using Biotin... and it completely stopped my hair loss! In fact it has added some hair and made it much fuller.

Not too bad

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Trinity님께서 May 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used NOW's Biotin 5,000 before this one and I kind of liked the results better - both the strength and the growth of my hair. I also find that these pills are quite big. This product doesn't contain magnesium sterarate, but it has too much rice flour. I'm trying to avoid starches as they help bad bacteria grow and have reduced greatly rice in my menu although I love it. Apart from that, my hair is thicker and my eyelashes harder when I touch them. My normal hair is very soft, so this gives it some strength. ___________UPDATE: I started using another product, but my eyelashes became soft again and I don't see my hair as strong as when I used this product or NOW's Biotin 5000. So, this is a good product. Just I would like to see it without any fillers and because of the rice flour - 4 stars. I started taking it with OptiMSM 1000 and the result is much better.

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품