KO

₩8,002

₩15,198

할인금액: ₩7,195 (47% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Biotin 5mg

TinVal님께서 Aug 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking this product for a week and noticed that biotin reduces my hair loss. It also increases my nail strength. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The wrong with this item is the size of capsules. It contains 400-500mg rice flour. Four stars from me.

Metabolism

Reviewer1716061님께서 Feb 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Biotin has been proven to assist in the metabolism of sugars and helps maintain my energy

Not too bad

Trinity님께서 May 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used NOW's Biotin 5,000 before this one and I kind of liked the results better - both the strength and the growth of my hair. I also find that these pills are quite big. This product doesn't contain magnesium sterarate, but it has too much rice flour. I'm trying to avoid starches as they help bad bacteria grow and have reduced greatly rice in my menu although I love it. Apart from that, my hair is thicker and my eyelashes harder when I touch them. My normal hair is very soft, so this gives it some strength. ___________UPDATE: I started using another product, but my eyelashes became soft again and I don't see my hair as strong as when I used this product or NOW's Biotin 5000. So, this is a good product. Just I would like to see it without any fillers and because of the rice flour - 4 stars. I started taking it with OptiMSM 1000 and the result is much better.

vitamin h

101010011님께서 Oct 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very helpful for nail growth and strength. hair has thickened up as well, and it only took a couple of weeks to start seeing significant signs. this product is also free of unnecessary fillers and additives and comes encapsulated in a veggie cap. i read that this form of d-biotin is better than standard biotin.

Save your hair with Biotin

Reviewer1821319님께서 Jul 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Biotin product does preserve all the hair I had. I started to lose some hair at age 60 when I began using Biotin... and it completely stopped my hair loss! In fact it has added some hair and made it much fuller.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure about rice flour filling

Reviewer1983543님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the biotin in this was ok but I didn't like the rice flour filling.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product and reasonable price!

Reviewer3213655님께서 Dec 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this supplement to help my hair grown back faster and it does the job. It's not a twice as fast, but it is definitely is faster. Where I used to grow 1/2" per month, now I grow about 3/4" per month. I'm very pleased with that.

Great!

4840833702176518069님께서 Jan 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for only three weeks now, haven't noticed any changes in my hair growth, but my nails are less fragile and stopped chipping and peeling. I was a bit scared that using biotin might make my skin brake out (even though I have normal/dry skin I have read that it is possible), but nothing like that has happened. Will definitely purchase again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2079374님께서 May 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hair grew faster and stronger. Also nails got stronger and skin feels better.

I have nails now

Reviewer1310601님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I actually have ails that I have never had before, really! This has been a struggle for me and I have tried everything, take one a day.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품