KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,380

₩33,910

할인금액: ₩16,531 (49% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

MRM, Attention Gels helped us a lot!!!!

Reviewer1763088님께서 6 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is fantastic. It has helped my son to be a lot more calm. He has had 4 good months at school after being on this product regularly each day for 5 months. I have tried several products before which are natural and have no noticeable results until now. Thanks!!!!

Amazing!

tiriljohansen님께서 2 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love this product, I use it for my 5 year old son who is diagnosed with ADHD. He becomes calmer, more attentive og much more focused. A really good substitute for stimulant medications!

Great Product!

Reviewer1305746님께서 10 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product in conjunction with a separate supplement to help my son with ADD and he is doing fabulously!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2823203님께서 3 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The pills work for my kid.

a must

Reviewer2222426님께서 8 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great brain food

Adult male in 50s using and likes them

Reviewer2238409님께서 11 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use these to obtain some of the brain nutrients and oils and they work for me - just wish they were cheaper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Attention issues with kids in school

Reviewer2561176님께서 4 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product and great value. Works for my school aged kids with attention issues.

Beyond on expectation

fomchan님께서 9 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Put a great hope on this product after seeing a lot of position review in this group. My boy is almost 7 and have ADHD. Eating the 2nd bottle but only little effect seem. Believe it is more suitable for the kid who has attention problem but not as serious as confirmed ADHD kid.

terrible smell

5529721086613545227님께서 2 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The reviews were great on the effect that these softgels have on kids, but the smell of them is so horrible that I initially thought that the product is past its date. My daughter refuses to take these, my son has taken them for a while, but I haven't noticed any difference in his attention problem.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품