KO

₩36,083

₩55,741

할인금액: ₩19,658 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

ITS WORKS and Like the natural ingredients

GVN-FiveFourSix님께서 Jul 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

tried a lot of proteins all brands and types and gotta sayMRM NAtural Gainer works, great price, great taste, all natural ingredients with good added carbs great post workout and preworkout protein doesn't upset your stomach before a workout like some proteins and the carbs give you good energy and pump makes your muscles look fuller and harder . Great for recovery as well I barely get sore even after long hard workouts. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

EXCELLENT WEIGHT GAIN PRODUCT

Reviewer1508401님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has always had a hard time gaining weight and has tried many weight gain products that never seem to work. We were in a whole foods store and decided to try the MRM all natural gainer and he has gained fifteen pound healthy pounds in the last few months. The taste is great and he is so excited about this product. Thanks iherb.

That's cool!!

Reviewer3066084님께서 Feb 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been drinking for one month. I don't have any complainment.In addition, it's all natural. very difficult get all natural protein!!

iHerb review

Reviewer1223132님께서 May 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My experience with iHerb has been top drawer. Not only are their prices the lowest I've seen, the product arrives lightning fast. I won't go anywhere else.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer3004724님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had base of tongue cancer and could not eat solid food for four months. With MRM smoothies he was able to maintain his weight & blood counts. I recommend this product all the time.

great protein powder

Reviewer3256810님께서 Aug 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this powder dissolves quickly and tastes good. contains different types of protein so that it is metabolized slower in the body.

Product review.

Reviewer1010488님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for 1 month now and I am very satisfied. It mixes easily, tastes great and I am achieving the desired results. The shipping costs to Canada are steep, perhaps source out other bonded carriers at more reasonable rates.

MRM - quality ingredients

Reviewer1039367님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only nutrition supplement that I use, because of the quality of the ingredients MRM uses. The taste happens to be quite good too - as a nice bonus.

Tastes so good!

Reviewer3092082님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the taste of this. I mix it with Almond or soy milk and drink it in the morning, its delicious. No aftertaste.

Great taste, no junk!

Reviewer1214810님께서 May 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My only complaint about this product is that it doesn't mix as easily as others in cold water (takes a little extra time in the Magic Bullet) and they need to make it in a larger size!

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품