KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩3,686

₩3,959

할인금액: ₩272 (7% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

I love tofu!

Reviewer2017683님께서 7 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am Japanese who lives in Sweden so as you can imagine I love tofu!! But Sweden doesn't sell good tofu and tastes really bad.. When I found this product made me very happy!!! It tastes like Japanese tofu:) I will buy this product again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Amazing

Reviewer1512630님께서 11 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I use it for chocolate mousse, the Mark Bittman recipe...it's divine. Iherb is terrific to deal with. Will order again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

opheart님께서 8 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've never tasted tofu before. I decided to try this one, because it's made of non-gmo soy. It's not salty, nor sour. There's almost no taste. I used it in vegetable salads. This tofu falls to pieces when mixing it with vegetables - it's really soft. I like cow cheese more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

soft and good

Reviewer1001541님께서 12 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I pour over the maple syrup and eat as it is, yummy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Mori-Nu

5246672664468147563님께서 9 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Silky smooth product as stated in its title. It's one I find easy to use and would recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Beautiful texture

junejuniadin님께서 4 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the texture. The taste is not so bad. I used this for my vegan chocolate mousse... it's yummy~

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A must have!

Reviewer2882983님께서 8 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price and good quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Mori-Nu, Silken Tofu, Soft, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviewer2399027님께서 2 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soft, nice - I have no experiences with Tofu, I mixed onion and taste well in a green salad

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ok

Reviewer2501613님께서 2 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes ok. Definatelly for use in smoothies and dips like package states. Not for stir fry cuz its too silky.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품