KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

LOVE this stuff

Reviewer3099106님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the Monoi Tiare Tahiti, and this scent with Jasmine is wonderful. I use this oil everyday and at night before I go to bed and I have no dry skin at all. The softness lasts all day and the subtle scent lasts a long time also. I put the bottle in the shower with me to soften it, or place the opened bottle in the microwave for apx. 10 seconds and not only does it smell good, it's nice and warm and sinks in quickly!! I'll be ordering more...

Tanning Oil

craftygirl님께서 Feb 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super moisturizing tanning oil. I have fair skin, usually burn, I have been using it 3 weeks down south and I am tanned for the first time in my life. Smell is so pretty, it is natural not like the oils I am smelling around the pool, I feel good using it. Thanks so much and great job iherb again!

Delicious!

Reviewer2367787님께서 May 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always loved this stuff, it smells incredible and coconut oil is a superb moisturizer for both skin and hair. You'll feel like a tropical beauty! iherb's price is really good, too.

Love this stuff!!

Reviewer1446915님께서 Sep 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Light jasmine scent, makes skin silky soft. Use only a dime size amount for hair and mix it with your shampoom then rinse...works better then if you just use the oil.

Great Stuff

Reviewer2624771님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely love this Jasmine scented Monoi - love them all and they mix well great for unique scents and variety.

like this oil

Reviewer3096674님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the bottle is rather small, the smell isn't so strong as written in other reviews. smells jasmin, not cocnut (which i like). use it every evening after shower since i got it and i like the result! the skin is moisturised, not greasy not sticky, oil usually absorbs well

Good product

Reviewer2688970님께서 May 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice product. Smells perfect, good for skin, absorbs quickly.

Found it at last

Reviewer2430631님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Looked for this product for quite a while, I have wonderful memories of it from my teen years. iHerb website had the greatest selection and the greatest price.

Monoi oil

Reviewer1486000님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product the first time that I used it on my hair it left it very soft, I will be placing another order soon wish it can in a larger bottle.

GOOD FOR THE SUN!

Reviewer2481823님께서 Jul 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Non oily and smells very well, in Barcelona non founded.

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품