KO

₩7,846

₩11,600

할인금액: ₩3,753 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Quick and easy way to add volume with henna...

Reviewer2136813님께서 May 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

...without actually henna'ing your hair. I've been using a powdered Cassia product that I liked, but it was messy to apply, and turned my gray hair rather more red than I wanted (didn't want to color/cover it, just add body to my otherwise limpy hair). I tried the Mill Creek Henna Shampoo as a possible alternative, and like it. It doesn't suds up very much, which can be disconcerting, but gets my hair clean and shiny, and adds the volume/thickening that I'm looking for so that my styling stays all day.

I like it

-zizi-님께서 Jun 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a mild shampoo with a nice scent. It's efficient and cleans hair well. Definitely worth buying, I have 2nd bottle already.

works well

5078210123106486668님께서 Aug 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

its shampoo you know!!! It helped jeep my hair curly! when i put it in its not as silky, also it doesn't smell like henna as i thought it would. but i'll use it until its done!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5092098790336279019님께서 Dec 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have oily hair scalp. Trying so many Brands of shampoo, I've finally settled with this. My scalp And Hair Do not Feel Oily Anymore When Comes To Mid Day. Is My 3rd Times Buying The Product

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품