KO

₩7,911

₩10,958

할인금액: ₩3,047 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

good conditioner!

Anaterma님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i really liked it. it's totally not true that this adds volume, actually i think it eats some away because it makes hair softer. but it's kinda good for me and my thick, coarse, hard-to-take-care-of hair. gives shine. eases the brushing. untangles. i like it even better than keratin one of the same brand. 5 stars!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best Conditioner I have used!

bowernutrition님께서 Mar 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been struggling with thinning, dry hair for a long time and have not found a conditioner that has helped to nourish my hair until this! It leaves my hair soft and it feels stronger. I have been using this for 3 weeks now and have noticed a difference! Will buy again.

Great for fine hair

Reviewer3137418님께서 Oct 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using it a couple of times, my fine hair suddenly has much more body and is noticeably stronger and shinier.

Wonderful

Reviewer1595799님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A tried and true company that I trust. Any of their products deserve rave reviews. I have been using many Mill Creek products since 1980.

Awesome!

Reviewer1716039님께서 Feb 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really softens my hair and brings out the natural highlights - wonderful product!

Great stuff!!

Reviewer2199235님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Leaves my colored hair shiny, smooth and looking absolutely healthy. Used even on my daughter 6 years old and her hair started to shine brilliantly.

Nice

4969518381275090869님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just loving it But bit cheaper price will help :))

Could be better

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit strange conditioner, especially for silky hair, but in fact it could be used with some additional spray, rinse or mask after it.

doesn't seem to condition

Reviewer1487245님께서 Sep 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This conditioner left my hair looking and feeling pretty rough.

Mill Cheek: Henna conditioner

Reviewer2038919님께서 Mar 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product!