KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

super woman's super boost

Reviewer1925942님께서 Sep 14, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over the years I have tried many multi vitamins on the market. About 6 month ago my local pharmacist recommended Mega Food, Women's DailyFoods. Through very busy and stressful lifestyle I sometimes neglect to nurture my body with healthy foods. While not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program, this multi-vitamin helps bridge the periods of a decreased vitamin and mineral intake. After a consistent 4-month trial period I started experiencing increased energy and less fatigue during the day. I take 3 tablets daily.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only multi-vitamins I will use!

Reviewer3017290님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the only vitamins that I can take on an empty stomach. I have never felt better!

Great Product

Reviewer2689719님께서 Jul 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I love the "whole food" concept in vitamins. This is the only brand I have purchased in the whole food category so I don't have any comparison, but it sure works for me.

Excellent product

Reviewer1337399님께서 Mar 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality ingredients. I like the fact that it's whole food, so you can take it on an empty stomach.

Good Deal

Reviewer3350808님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product - you only need one pill a day.

Staple in my house

Reviewer2003243님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this Women's Formula (3 a day) for over a year now. I can tell when I miss it. I especially appreciate that I can take them on an empty stomach with no repercussions whatsoever. I'm glad that iherb stocks it in the 180 count and at a great price. (Thank you!)

Well packaged

Reviewer2328322님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Never any pill damage. Easy to swallow.

Vitamin

Reviewer2086118님께서 Nov 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to be working great for me so far, but this is my first time taking a vitamin supplement. So I think I would need to give it a while before I can give an accurate rating.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품