KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

a gentle product

4815898336737240671님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered it to my mother and now I hope that she's taking it with the MegaFood B-complex and Life Extension magnesium. The pills are looking "delicious" and the scent is natural and nice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Finally: soy-free vitamin E = GMO-free!

PurplePegasus님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure if it's doing anything as I don't take this to relieve a particular symptom, but this is just like New Chapter (organic, food based, fermented) except most of their stuff is cheaper and soy-free so glad to have found MegaFood!

Awesome Product, Great Company

samodea님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Megafoods supplements are always top quality!

Good product

Reviewer1699336님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found all of the Megafood supplement products that I have tried to be excellent. I don't feel a noticable difference when I take this, like I do when I take the B complex or the Vitamin D, but I trust that it is providing essential nutrients to my body.

MegaFood E

Reviewer3294260님께서 May 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I reorder this product over and over again.

Customer

Reviewer2751383님께서 Oct 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this label because it's whole food supplement, which I prefer and I can get it cheaper with iHerb. Very dependable response and delivery. Marty O.

Nice Small Easy to Swallow Tablets

Reviewer1316551님께서 Jan 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that Mega Food supplement are food based.

Very good

Reviewer2624820님께서 Mar 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Mega Food, they do such high quality products!

Good ingredients

Reviewer1142540님께서 Jan 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that this is from a wholefood source and has good ingredients. I take 1 in the morning. I also take Solaray Dry vitamin E 400IU(2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule in evening) to get more vitamin E and to get benefits of both. I also take Now Gingko Biloba to help vitamins and supplements to go throughout body since the Gingko Biloba helps with circulation and also helps the brain. God bless you all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I don't know if the body can metabolize and catabolize it.

Reviewer1856610님께서 Jan 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Millions of vitamins and only handful brands/companies are effective. I use this brand but I am not sure if it is well converted by the body. I am just hoping since other companies are worse out there.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품