KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Palm oll is in ingredients

4838715184652304123님께서 Jul 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is not true, it is not just peanuts and nothing else. It tastes very good, but it has palm oil! This is not stated on iHerb's website listing the ingredients -- BUT if you look on the actual bottle delivered, organic palm oil is the second ingredient listed. Not purchasing this again. I will try and ask iHerb to update the website so it is no longer misleading.

Tasty and Healthy

theunextreme님께서 Oct 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved this peanut butter! Very filling and tastes wonderful. I kept it in the refrigerator and did not have to stir it in order to use it. Awesome product!

Must have

ElitsaDogan님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lovely taste

정말 만족해요

Reviewer1673279님께서 Nov 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

여태까지 다른 organic 브랜드 피넛버터 먹었는데 너무 맛없었어요..맛이 밍밍했는데 유기농이니까 그런가보다 하고 먹었었는데 이 제품 먹어보고 뿅갔어요! 평생 이거만 구입할듯ㅎㅎㅎ크리미 두개랑 크런치도 주문하려고요~~정말맛있네요

Great tasting!

5007353887763753196님께서 Feb 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE this peanut butter! It's so creamy and easy to spread and the best part is that I need not stir. I love that it's organic too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

THE BEST PB I'VE EVER HAD!

Reviewer3134354님께서 Nov 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

actually I didn't not like FB... at least I dont have a allergy to peanut so I could try. I had to purchase this for my special diet and when I tried it, well I can tell you this is the best PB you dont need to stir so it's easy to store and eat. its ingredients are also good as you can see. (I also purchased Arrowhead Mills and I admit that its ingredient is good too -only peanuts!- but to me, it's oily so it's a little hard to eat it) next time I'm gonna buy the crunchy one but I also recommend this one too. ooh, and it is not too sweet that's why I love it :) 맛있어요, 고소하고 너무 달지도 않고 성분도 괜찮고 분리 현상 일어날 일도 없어서 먹기 편하구요. 땅콩버터 사실거면 이거 추천드려요:D 저는 땅콩버터 앞으로 요 브랜드만 사려구요;)

Oh, so yummy!

Reviewer2130947님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids and I love this variety of PB! Very deep, authentic flavor. The texture is thin, so it's easy to spread. If you prefer it thicker, it can be refrigerated.

Satisfied with this product

Reviewer2625092님께서 May 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hate stirring peanut butter. I can't tell you how many messes I've made stirring the separating type, so I jumped at the chance to buy this this "no stir" peanut butter. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it's a little runnier than ordinary peanut butter. If refrigerated it has a normal spreading consistency. It's also a little less salty than standard peanut butter. I would buy it again because overall it's a good and convenient product.

Great service, great product

Reviewer3071972님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I save about $2 per jar when I buy this peanut butter from here. It is exactly like buying from the local grocery store - fresh, same jar, etc...and it comes to my home promptly!

Truly no need to stir.

Reviewer1502871님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the busy morning, hard peanuts butter right from the frig is a pain in you know what. I enjoy the convenience and organic aspect of it. Not the best peanut butter ever but tastes good. Not too much cane sugar and right amount of salt. If there are something to say the type of peanut used can be changed to one with more flavor. There is no burst of roasted peanut butter smell. However it is very good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품