KO

₩9,693

₩11,231

할인금액: ₩1,538 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great tasting!

5007353887763753196님께서 Feb 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE this peanut butter! It's so creamy and easy to spread and the best part is that I need not stir. I love that it's organic too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Palm oll is in ingredients

4838715184652304123님께서 Jul 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is not true, it is not just peanuts and nothing else. It tastes very good, but it has palm oil! This is not stated on iHerb's website listing the ingredients -- BUT if you look on the actual bottle delivered, organic palm oil is the second ingredient listed. Not purchasing this again. I will try and ask iHerb to update the website so it is no longer misleading.

we enjoyed it

5715744709560861053님께서 May 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

the taste is great and spreads nicely

Nice

5228203886868083145님께서 Jun 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very yummy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love this peanut butter! Much better than others I've used.

5382661853970614654님께서 Dec 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Try this MaraNatha Peanut Butter and you'll never go back to what you've been using!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Totally healthy and tasty!

Reviewer1609649님께서 Dec 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is totally healthy and tasty. Thank you, Maranatha!

Must have

ElitsaDogan님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lovely taste

Tasty and Healthy

theunextreme님께서 Oct 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved this peanut butter! Very filling and tastes wonderful. I kept it in the refrigerator and did not have to stir it in order to use it. Awesome product!

Oh, so yummy!

Reviewer2130947님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids and I love this variety of PB! Very deep, authentic flavor. The texture is thin, so it's easy to spread. If you prefer it thicker, it can be refrigerated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

THE BEST PB I'VE EVER HAD!

Reviewer3134354님께서 Nov 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

actually I didn't not like FB... at least I dont have a allergy to peanut so I could try. I had to purchase this for my special diet and when I tried it, well I can tell you this is the best PB you dont need to stir so it's easy to store and eat. its ingredients are also good as you can see. (I also purchased Arrowhead Mills and I admit that its ingredient is good too -only peanuts!- but to me, it's oily so it's a little hard to eat it) next time I'm gonna buy the crunchy one but I also recommend this one too. ooh, and it is not too sweet that's why I love it :) 맛있어요, 고소하고 너무 달지도 않고 성분도 괜찮고 분리 현상 일어날 일도 없어서 먹기 편하구요. 땅콩버터 사실거면 이거 추천드려요:D 저는 땅콩버터 앞으로 요 브랜드만 사려구요;)

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품