KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,089

₩7,124

할인금액: ₩1,036 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

I love these seaweeds!!

PurplePegasus님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is strangely delicious!! Having severe hypoadrenalism I crave salt. It has the flavor of miso soup. It tastes slightly salty and like getting a mouthful of sea breeze with a chewy and crunchy texture, yes at the same time. The color is a very dark brown-green and appears black. This is like eating a bag of potato chips minus the oily salt messy hands--and minus the calories/fat! I got these because I show hypothyroid symptoms even though my lab work is always normal. So I didn't want to get any supplements, and this has iodine in it. It says 1 ounce bag but it's bigger than my hand with fingers spread against it. I'm on a mainly raw veggies and fruit diet so this is the perfect addition to have a snack. It takes a while to chew so it makes me feel full after eating 3 or 4 of these. I'm guessing this bag will last thru a good 6 snacks. I'm not sure I will try it in salads, maybe in soup this winter. Please note: I found some tiny white (and slightly fuzzy) powder dots and I thought it was mold but the bag says it's natural salts and sugars causing this, so no need to worry. All in all it's a very healthy product and will update if this promotes weight loss, as it might help balance my thyroid hormones. I look forward to trying the others, this was the cheapest.

Love Them for Added Nutrition

GrapeGate님께서 Sep 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I soak them and use them as an ingredient for my green smoothies. You don't really taste them which is great.

Favorite

5578186646687699508님께서 May 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far one of my favorite ocean plants! It's packed with vitamins and minerals, and tastes great!

Healthy

PinkOveralls님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Harvested from US waters. I like that. Versatile.

Laver...mmm....okay.

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Sep 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try out this brand to see if it was any different or better than what I can find locally...I don't think it's much better and it was a lot more expensive...probably will not buy again.

Nam

Reviewer3329544님께서 Oct 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Yam!

Tastes great

Reviewer1541732님께서 Dec 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes good!

great

HealthyIsHappy님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

delicious in organic eden shiro miso. instant yum.

Loved it

Reviewer2701928님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved it