KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,202

₩9,026

할인금액: ₩825 (9% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

quite good

Reviewer2466965님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

They are not that salty. I like the fact that they are low temperature dried. But I have tried more delicious kelp.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source of iodine and minerals.

Reviewer2033686님께서 Nov 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying to follow a vegetarian diet and am trying to eat more seaweed and algae. I really don't like to eat fish or take fish oil. Kombu is a fantastic source of natural iodine and other trace minerals. I make a bowl of vegetable soup with kombu or wakame every day. I feel so much better. I just wish this was Japanese kombu.

Good Seaweed

Reviewer3029254님께서 Dec 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just put a chunk in bean soups to help eliminate any gaseous side effects. Seems to work.

Made in the U.S.A.

Reviewer1411888님께서 Jan 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can not tell the deference in flavor or consistancy between Sea Vegetables harvested here, on our East Coast in the US, and the Imported veriety. For soups/salads & stews I usually hold one Wild Atlantic Kombu or Wakame stalk and a pair of scissors in a small plastic bag & cut it to desired size {to prevent flying pieces spreading over the counter}. Then soak the pieces in some hot water in a cup.

Safe

Reviewer1694950님께서 Aug 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always loved this product hope it has been tested for radiation

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1050707님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

hydrate it in water and eat it for minerals

seems high quality

Reviewer2188269님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

not very sure, this is my first. happy customer of iherb. product reaches me fresh, quicky prompt delivery. happy customer of many more years to come. Keep up the good job, iherb and team. will be referrin more and more customers to you :)

great!

Reviewer1657482님께서 Aug 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

tasty

Reviewer2207576님께서 Nov 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

and good

Great Nutritional Boost

GrapeGate님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add this to smoothies (no joke) for the added nutritional value. You don't even taste that it's there.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품