KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,764

₩9,090

할인금액: ₩1,326 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

always solid

101010011님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i tend to eat my seaweed straight outta the bag. the nutrition and important elements found in sea veggies have been quite beneficial to my body, namely my thyroid. with the maine coast brand, i can honestly say that there products are priced well, and a decent choice amongst the competition. nothing spectacular but good enough. this seaweed is on the mild side........... a polar opposite to something along the lines of a wild dulse

Save from the 'East Coast' ;

Reviewer1411888님께서 Jan 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Wakame Vegetable has been a fairly 'mew' addition to my choice of spices. Once I got used to the 'flavor' it has become a vaforite, in soup's & salad's. I pay special attention to where it is harvested & will only purchase Sea Vegetables from our East Coast. Taking into cosideration the desaster & it's posible affects on Sea Vegetables form the Earthquakes in other parts of the Pacific.

Great

CIPRIAN님께서 Aug 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice!

great!

Reviewer1657482님께서 Aug 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

Wakame

Reviewer2033686님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wakame seaweed is an excellent source of iodine and other minerals. I am a vegetarian and do not eat fish. This is a fantastic way for me to supplement my diet with omega 3.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really delicious for seaweed salads

Reviewer2092134님께서 Dec 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love their products!

OK

Reviewer2701928님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a high-quality, healthy product, just not exactly my thing.

Good, prefer flakes though

Reviewer2496189님께서 Apr 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I realized when I opened the packet that these were strips of wakame that needed to be chopped up, which is fine, but a little more work than the usual brand I get which is pre-chopped. Seems like really high quality wakame and tastes good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Crunchie님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Standard algae. I grind it in a coffee grinder, and then add to food

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품