KO

₩77,817

₩119,751

할인금액: ₩41,934 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

EXCELLENT

Reviewer1353663님께서 May 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT SERVICE FROM IHERB

green energy

Reviewer3279162님께서 May 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

u can feel it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Drinking my greens and loving it

Reviewer2684980님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great with Gochi juice.

Good product

Reviewer3267114님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy this product regularly. It is the only Greens product I can find that does not have wheat.

Another Excellent product...

Reviewer2852336님께서 Nov 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Macro Greens, when you look at its ingredients, is a super antioxidant and nutrient-rich super food. I put a scoop of both Macro Reds and Macro Greens with my protein drink...and am ready for the day.

Great energy

Reviewer3055593님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel less tired and more energetic. Taste good with just water. Preferably really cold water :) I will buy one for my dad!!!

Instant energy

Reviewer1036965님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it half apple juice half water in the morning gives me instant energy and feel well. Excellent product. Great service from iherb, in Australia I am not happy with DHL, will switch to UPS even it is more expensive, hopefully it will be worth it.

Macro Greens very good formula

Reviewer1456672님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good flavor for a green foods supplement and disolves better than other formulas in water.

MMMmmm!

Reviewer1586105님께서 Jan 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Surprisingly delicious!

Good Product

Reviewer2170081님께서 Jan 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised at how good a flavor this product has and have tried many other "green" products on the market. I haven't been using it very long, so don't have a sense if it will affect my over all well-being. I am very pleased so far.

상품 81-90 중 전체 146 상품