KO

₩74,874

₩115,222

할인금액: ₩40,348 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Macro Greens very good formula

Reviewer1456672님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good flavor for a green foods supplement and disolves better than other formulas in water.

Instant energy

Reviewer1036965님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it half apple juice half water in the morning gives me instant energy and feel well. Excellent product. Great service from iherb, in Australia I am not happy with DHL, will switch to UPS even it is more expensive, hopefully it will be worth it.

Best tasting green drink

Reviewer2331009님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is definitely my favorite tasting green drink on the market today. I would've given it 5 stars if it mixed a little bit easier with a spoon. But instead, the powder tends to clump up making mixing slightly more difficult. The ingredients are top notch, including, spirulina, chlorella, pro-biotics, and lots of other alkalizing nutrients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Macro Greens

Reviewer1735924님께서 Dec 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Macro Greens , none of us get enough greens and these are easy to take and good tasting .

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens

Reviewer1937914님께서 Dec 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now here are top marks, I have more energy and feel great, also the taste is better than any previous green consumed. A+++++++

Macro Greens

Reviewer1727428님께서 Dec 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried other Greens supplement and Macro Greens is the BEST. It's pleasantly tasting with or without the powered vitamin C I add to it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ok

Reviewer2326168님께서 Nov 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

When the sample came in my previous order, I took it, and LOVED it. It gave that real "vitamin-buzz". So, I ordered 3 months' supply. I was very disappointed to find that the sample was MUCH MORE potent than the actual product that I bought. It's OK, but not earth-shaking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great energy

Reviewer3055593님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel less tired and more energetic. Taste good with just water. Preferably really cold water :) I will buy one for my dad!!!

Another Excellent product...

Reviewer2852336님께서 Nov 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Macro Greens, when you look at its ingredients, is a super antioxidant and nutrient-rich super food. I put a scoop of both Macro Reds and Macro Greens with my protein drink...and am ready for the day.

Good product

Reviewer3267114님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy this product regularly. It is the only Greens product I can find that does not have wheat.

상품 81-90 중 전체 146 상품