KO

₩76,609

₩117,892

할인금액: ₩41,283 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Macro Greens

Reviewer2583690님께서 May 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was advised to take Macro Greens twice a day by my nutritionist. We mix them with juice and find that we look forward to having them as they seem to give us a pep me up. Having chronic fatigue, I need all the pep I can get.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Drinking my greens and loving it

Reviewer2684980님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great with Gochi juice.

Good greens

Reviewer2689448님께서 Apr 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These taste good and good for you and good quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Product.. Great Company iHerb!!!

Reviewer2205820님께서 Feb 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Macro Greens is a great product. I've been using Macro Greens for a few years now. I was turn on to Macro Green from a local health food store. The reason being is that I have Pancolitis and Cmt. It is very easy on my stomach and gives me the vitamins and nutrients that I need. I in which I cannot absorb through regular food. I am on a limited income, but thanks to iHerb I can afford to continue to use this product. Thanks Marco Greens and Thank You iHerb!

c rhyne

Reviewer2230688님께서 Mar 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

contributes to overall well being and feeling well

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens

Reviewer1937914님께서 Dec 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now here are top marks, I have more energy and feel great, also the taste is better than any previous green consumed. A+++++++

very good

4891753377448422804님께서 Oct 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

macro greens

Reviewer2398362님께서 Aug 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i find out that, the product, gives me what i lack in my eating, simple and easy, to use, and does not taste bad, when used with apple jucise, as is suggested i find that my problems with my stomack, have all but gone, also i feel better in general, so i ordered a 90 day supply, and i am planing to macro greens, and mix togehter, one type in the morning, the secound at nite.

Great service!

Reviewer2405958님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a product that I have paid retail for for over 5 years. Once I was ditected to iHerb i got the product in 2 days and saved over 35%. I had cancer 8 years agoa asn this really boosts my immune system and keeps a higher level of oxygen. CM

Great!

Reviewer2430687님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i use this product with the reds everyday. till tastes great with my vanilla shake every morning...

상품 81-90 중 전체 147 상품