KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, 슈퍼푸드, 30 oz (850 g)

₩77,219
₩118,831
할인금액: ₩41,612 (35% 할인)
157 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (11)
정렬

상품 21-25 중 전체 146 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »

Best tasting green drink

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2331009님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is definitely my favorite tasting green drink on the market today. I would've given it 5 stars if it mixed a little bit easier with a spoon. But instead, the powder tends to clump up making mixing slightly more difficult. The ingredients are top notch, including, spirulina, chlorella, pro-biotics, and lots of other alkalizing nutrients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not good

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1029466님께서 Mar 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff tastes like water from my fishtank. I tried everything to make it taste good enough to drink, but to no avail. Maybe it is just me, but this is nothing compared to the reds! Can't drink it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great taste and more!!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1950984님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting greens I have tried and it is also full of so much nutrition. My husband and I don't always eat 5 serving of fruits and vegatables every day and this product assures us we get the equivalent of that. I use it with the Fiber35 Strawberry Protein Shake for a wonderful morning/afternoon drink.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Macro Greens

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2816248님께서 Mar 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We know that we don't ingest enough vegetables during each day, this supplement ensures that we exceed our daily requirements. I add this to my smoothies-(it turns the smoothie green)and it adds a slight taste of vegetables to it. The ORAC qualities in Macro Greens have an outstanding capacity to reduce aging caused by free radicals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

So far so good

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1705868님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought macrogreens 3 weeks ago. My husband and I are drinking it once a day. I can tell that I have more energy . This is the best price I found for it so far. I bought the 90 days co container .I don't know how it compares to other green drinks. I will try a couple different ones next then compare them all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 21-25 중 전체 146 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »