KO

₩71,860

₩110,584

할인금액: ₩38,724 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Been feeling great

tidfit님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feelin good. Goes great in my banana blueberry morning protein shake. I also add cinnamon, spinach, acai powder, two ice cubes, and zero carb chocolate protein powder.

Macro Greens

Reviewer1727428님께서 Dec 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried other Greens supplement and Macro Greens is the BEST. It's pleasantly tasting with or without the powered vitamin C I add to it.

Good Value

Reviewer1014504님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These greens taste great mixed with apple juice and water. I drink it before meals and it helps curb my appetite. The larger 30 oz. size is a good value.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I will buy Macro Green again and again.

Reviewer1342742님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because fruit with sour taste such as the acerola is used, there is some sourness.The taste is very delicious. I began to drink and passed for one month. The condition of the stomach became very good.I feel have good absorption of a supplement taking every day. Because it is easy to drink very much, it continues being drunk every day. I recommend it.

ok

Reviewer2326168님께서 Nov 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

When the sample came in my previous order, I took it, and LOVED it. It gave that real "vitamin-buzz". So, I ordered 3 months' supply. I was very disappointed to find that the sample was MUCH MORE potent than the actual product that I bought. It's OK, but not earth-shaking.

Really Great Product!

Reviewer2782251님께서 May 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Natropath put me on Macro Greens about a month ago. At first, I wasn't too keen with the taste, however, after a few glasses I adjusted to it and actually look forward to having a glass each day. I have been very ill, and now I can say that I'm actually starting to feel like I have some energy. My body was not absorbing important vitamins and minerals, and after a surgical procedure, I went on the Macro Greens....Because of the surgery, my body is able to absorb better now, and it's just grabbing every nutrient it can. And, Macro Greens is one item that is doing it's job and helping me to become well again. Thank You for such a great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3071858님께서 Jun 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

the product is great for mr now that i'm on the go

c rhyne

Reviewer2230688님께서 Mar 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

contributes to overall well being and feeling well

Macro Greens and good!

Reviewer2848847님께서 Sep 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is not only tasty but it improves the texture of your hair and skin. Fabulous stuff.

Evelyn Blodgett

Reviewer1611058님께서 Sep 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am really happy with this product. I drink it before meals and have really notice a change in how much I eat and how often I eat. I stopped to see if I felt a difference and there really is a difference. Without it I feel less energy, more tired and more hungry. Bit of advice, it's better to use a blender to mix or a mixer wand. Shaking drink mix doesn't do it justice.

상품 41-50 중 전체 147 상품