KO

₩75,988

₩116,936

할인금액: ₩40,948 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Good taste greens

Reviewer3020469님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix one scoop of greens with unsweetened almond milk and a few drops of stevia. It is a very good product to boost energy.

Great quality

Reviewer3287077님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect all round greens

Great stuff

Reviewer2893340님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work long hours in the heat and a glass of this in the morning keeps me going. Also seems to help my tendinitis.

Macro Greens

Reviewer2816248님께서 Mar 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We know that we don't ingest enough vegetables during each day, this supplement ensures that we exceed our daily requirements. I add this to my smoothies-(it turns the smoothie green)and it adds a slight taste of vegetables to it. The ORAC qualities in Macro Greens have an outstanding capacity to reduce aging caused by free radicals.

ok

Reviewer2326168님께서 Nov 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

When the sample came in my previous order, I took it, and LOVED it. It gave that real "vitamin-buzz". So, I ordered 3 months' supply. I was very disappointed to find that the sample was MUCH MORE potent than the actual product that I bought. It's OK, but not earth-shaking.

Really Great Product!

Reviewer2782251님께서 May 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Natropath put me on Macro Greens about a month ago. At first, I wasn't too keen with the taste, however, after a few glasses I adjusted to it and actually look forward to having a glass each day. I have been very ill, and now I can say that I'm actually starting to feel like I have some energy. My body was not absorbing important vitamins and minerals, and after a surgical procedure, I went on the Macro Greens....Because of the surgery, my body is able to absorb better now, and it's just grabbing every nutrient it can. And, Macro Greens is one item that is doing it's job and helping me to become well again. Thank You for such a great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3071858님께서 Jun 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

the product is great for mr now that i'm on the go

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really great tasting greens!

Reviewer3288000님께서 Aug 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Macro Greens from Macrolife Naturals really is great tasting, like they say. I actually crave this green drink since I started having it daily. A spoonfull mixed with (filrered) water makes a lovely, refreshing drink, ideal for when your body wants nutrients without filling up on food (bulk). The ingredients selected for this green superfood supplement is impressive!

best tasting!

michellejo님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

best tasting green drink ever!

none

Reviewer3211260님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used and am not sure benefits are evident. It is one of the better tasting 'green foods' that I have used. I have mixed this one and, lately, the Reds in with my 'greek' yogurt.

상품 41-50 중 전체 147 상품