KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Glass bottle

TinVal님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too much carrots, sunflower and celery in this product. But for that price 200g is worth buying.

Love it

Reviewer1836959님께서 Sep 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great, i always run out of it in no time. Sometimes I just eat it straight out of the jar, it's so good + nice texture.

Nice.

Reviewer1072897님께서 Jan 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Interesting mix of ingredients and flavors, quite a strong sweet taste in there (probably because of the carrots, like someone else mentioned). Anyway, I like it quite a lot, and usually eat it straight out of the jar!

Interesting flavor

Reviewer2467468님께서 Jun 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read the reviews and the list of ingredients and couldn't imagine it, so I just had to try it. In texture, it's kind of like Japanese 'furikake.' but that's usually extremely salty. This product, as others have mentioned, is sweeter. I've been using it on salads and on beans for a non-oil, non-salt flavor enhancer.

Lydia's is always superior

Reviewer1694938님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful flavor

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good to use on top of yogurt (instead of wheat germ)

Reviewer1156637님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a raw seasoning with a very mild, earthy flavor. An earlier reviewer compares the flavor to dried carrot: that is about right. I added a tablespoon to my yogurt, and the texture and flavor reminded me of wheat germ. I intend to add it to salad dressings and salads. I think it would make a nice addition to a green smoothie. ... I am always looking for shelf-stable items, and I am pleased with this seasoning. I should tell you: the official expiration date is about 6 months.

Awesome

Reviewer1489721님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious raw seasoning. Savory treat that goes with almost anything. It is full of nutritious ingredients. Read the label....

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

If you like dried carrot

Reviewer2065790님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great ingredients, but carrot taste is a bit too strong, makes the powder quite sweet and a bit difficult to integrate in your food. Tastes ok on salads.

Just OK - The flavor is sort of bland

Reviewer1603439님께서 May 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Knowing all these goodies inside the jar are good for me, I use it. Eating it out of the jar; not so much. It doesn't have much of a flavor punch to it. If it had more flavorful spices (maybe onion and garlic)to add a burst to the taste buds, I'd like it better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is delicious! It is versatile, too!

5653016133089939086님께서 Sep 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is, as some prior reviewers suggested, scrumptious enough to nibble straight from the jar. I, though, prefer to add it to cooked food. So far, I have added it to vegetable soup, stuffed tomatoes, vegan gumbo (everything I make/eat/serve is vegan), and store-bought vegan tomato soup. A marvelous, healthful seasoning. Hooray!

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품