KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,650

₩6,782

할인금액: ₩1,132 (17% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very dry!

Reviewer1271162님께서 2 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had high hopes for these, but I found them very dry and crispy. The flavor was good so if they had been a chewy cookie or at least not half as dry, they would be very tasty.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great gluten free cookie!

5041320679589986108님께서 10 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like it, first bite took me back to before I had celiac, I haven't had this kind of sugar cookie since then. This is a really crispy cookie, so if you like the soft crumble in your mouth kind of cookie this might not be for you. Eat quickly because after opening the crisp can turn tough in a couple of weeks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of, if not THE, best sugar cookie!

Reviewer3115169님께서 5 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sugar cookie tastes even better than any gluten sugar cookie or gluten free. By far one of the best cookies out there. I am addicted. Try their chocolate chip and double chocolate too.

Crunchy, not real sweet

DeanaS님께서 4 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked these and so did my daughter. Never shared with the rest of the family.

Yummy!

Reviewer1819146님께서 6 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The cookies are little pricey. However, you only need to eat a few to feel content. They are better than the gluten cookies one buys at the store. I plan to purchase more.

Delicious!

5285187810783043109님께서 12 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so I happy I decided to buy these after seing them on iHerb's Instagram account. The cookies are a little crunchy without being dry and have a sweet/salty taste that is addictive! I love having these on hand because I never feel left out when others are enjoying baked treats.

Pretty good

5408414007328389401님께서 1 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

They had a great flavor and they were pretty good for gluten free. I would've personally preferred a softer texture. These are very crunchy cookies. But that's just my taste.

Tastes too gluten free

5748463754117169409님께서 9 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lucy's Cinnamon cookies are much better. Sugar cookies had too much of gluten free taste.

Oh well...

Reviewer1073909님께서 6 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The cookies are good, but they're very small and for $5.55 you don't get a lot of bang for your buck. Some of my cookies were delivered smashed up, but I won't hold it against them. Overall, a huge disappointment as I've been looking for healthy sugar cookies for awhile. I'll buy these if I'm desperate, but it's really not worth the price.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품