KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,166

₩5,519

할인금액: ₩353 (6% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing black rice.

Leione님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

So delicious and nutritious. In addition to being gluten free and suitable for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance, this ancient Chinese rice is rich in protein, dietary fiber, niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid (vitamin B9), manganese, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron, calcium, potas sium, phytosterols, antioxidants and flavonoids (including the very rare anthocyanins responsible for its dark color), and is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I love this rice: not only is it delicious and great in different recipes, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Wonderful product. Highly recommended.

Forbidden Rice

Reviewer2700553님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite rice. I was unable to get it at my local health food store anymore. I'm so glad to find that iherb carries it!

Nutty and delicious

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an interesting rice -- takes a little longer to cook up but has a nutty flavor, somewhat like wild rice, but with a very short grain. Very good when you'd like to eat something different from the usual white rice.

So tasty!

MentaPiperita님께서 Mar 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love this rice, it's so tasty you could eat it plain. I stir-fried it with mushrooms, soy sauce and sesame oil and it was delicious! All my family loved it and I have already ordered more. Absolutely recommended!

Nutrient dense rice

5363659553162729941님께서 May 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely tasty, with a nutty feel. Don't get put off by the black colour, rice turns an amazing purple colour when cooked. It is an amazing grain for those who wants a low glycemic index diet

i love it

4891517056251889583님께서 Jun 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i cooked it till it became soft . all my family liked it. we eat it with meat so as with syrup or dried fruits

The best rice

5085835513323662538님께서 Jul 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Black rice is both the best tasting and healthiest rice

Great

Babycakes님께서 May 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Straight out of the package it looks pitch black which is not very pleasant to the eye but once cooked it becomes beautiful redish-purplish brown. Smell and taste reminds me of beetroot a little bit and is slightly bitter so I mix it 50/50 with usual brown rice. I wouldn't buy it again though as it's not organic and I somehow overlooked it upon purchase.

Delectably Delicious & Super Healthy

Reviewer3092624님께서 Feb 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yum and yum. Full of anti-oxidents too. Crikey!

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품