KO

iHerb 상품평

₩22,651

₩33,057

할인금액: ₩10,406 (31% 할인)

• We do not ship this item to international destinations because this container has a high rate of leaking problems.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

THIS IS MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOSTLY BRANDS.

4879307957985072883님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELENT ALOE VERA.....(SAVILA IS SPANISH) WOULD BE GOOD IF iHERB GET THE LEAVES OF ALOE VERA.

Caution

Reviewer1224909님께서 Apr 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This contains an ingredient called carrageenan, a thickening agent, derived from seaweed which can have many harmful side effects. For me I turned red with what looked like the worst sunburn ever. I also tried it for acid reflux when I read it would help, but only made it worse. Most everything has additives, but this one I could not tolerate. I found the article below and many others you may want to check before purchasing. http://blog.healthkismet.com/carrageenan-cancer-health-inflammation

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Aloe

Reviewer2398651님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super quick shipping! Great to work with. Will order again.

Works FAST!!

Reviewer2064524님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hubby has been suffering from acid reflux for eons, but after just 2 days of taking a couple of ounces of this gel, he hasn't had to use his usual meds at all. We are trying to be drug-free, and this wonderful product is replacing several drugs. Aloe Vera gel can be used for a bajillion things, both internal and external. This brand is the best I've ever purchased, and I am now the proud owner of two gallons. I will never be without it.

aloe vera!

Reviewer1793278님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product consistent is questionable

Intestinal Problems.

Reviewer3317488님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Lily of the desert Aloe Vera Gel

Reviewer2124860님께서 Nov 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Aloe Vera Jel for several years. They should call this product Aloe Vera jello. To thick to break down even in a mixer and water. Sorry thumbs down on this product.

very pleased!!

Reviewer2820312님께서 Oct 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with my order.

Good for digestion

Reviewer2988221님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I drink 2-3 oz. 2-3xday for constipation and gut healing. It's slightly bitter (healing properties in it), but I drink it straight, get more for my money than buying the juice. Mix with water or other juices if you don't like the taste. Also, I put it on my hair after shampooing for moisture retention because I have naturally curly hair that tends to be dry and coarse. Much less expensive at Vitaminshoppe.com tho. Sorry iherb, your prices keep going up so now we might as well go to the stores and buy much of our herbs.

Good Product

Reviewer1579103님께서 Apr 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Many benefits both within and on the skin. I will always have this aloe vera in my fridge.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품