KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,840

₩48,905

할인금액: ₩14,065 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

no magnesium stearate

Reviewer3265272님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good multi. If you are among the few people who are avoiding magnesium stearate in your supplements then this is the product you want. Gel caps, liquids, and powders do not contain magnesium stearate.

works for me

Reviewer1478398님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product

qualified

Reviewer2511214님께서 Dec 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product...

High quality vitamins/minerals!

Reviewer1687289님께서 Jan 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that they are in a gel form so I get the benefits from them faster! Very balanced vitamins & minerals with great dosage. I will definitely buy again.

Good product

Reviewer2058205님께서 Jan 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works very well, the soft gels are a little large, but easier to swallow than tablets. I like that they are already in liquid form for better absorption.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent vitamins at a great price

Reviewer2421560님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the best multi-vitamins I have ever taken. They are a little large, but worth the extra effort to swallow. Thanks to iHerb.com for providing them at such a good price and for delivering them promptly.

LifeTime Soft Gels Multiple

4815354488457843015님께서 Jun 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

When my local health food store was out of product, they told me it was because this particular item was being discontinued and they would no longer be able to get them. Your website showed only eight bottles remaining, so I guess that means you can no longer get them either. So, I bought four bottles. I've used this particular brand for years and it has worked very well for me, so it isn't something I have to keep using to determine its effectiveness for me. Since the item is no longer being made, the fact that it works well for me, and probably would work equally well for any new user, becomes a moot point since no new user will be able to get them to try. But for me, they work well. Now next year, I'll have to find a new vitamin.

Life Time Multi-Vitamin

Reviewer2523952님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be excellent, finally, a vitamin that doesn't taste terrible and leave an aftertaste or cause burping.

great overall multi

Reviewer3268445님께서 Jun 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great overall multi. I found it has more of some of the vitamins than other brands I looked at and that is why I got it. However, the last two shipments of it there was one or more capsuls that leaked inside; iherb promptly exchanged it. I will keep ordering it in spite of that because of the higher amount of the good stuff.

very satisfied

Reviewer2243862님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've place 2 orders now and on both occasions the product was delivered on time and as promised. After delivery my query was answered prompty.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품