장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩11,803 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)

Don't know what to think

Reviewer2159516님께서 Jan 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I received this order there was no inside seal. Since the container clearly states not to use if the seal was broken, I called and iHerb gladly sent me a replacement. The replacement did have a seal inside, but it was not even attached to the bottle and it looked as though someone had handcut it (it was all uneven and jagged)and just laid it on top of the opening. Needless to say, I have not used the product and I'm really not sure how to best approach the issue this time.

Tastes sickeningly sweet

Reviewer1729342님께서 Feb 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought I had checked all the ingredients before buying this product. Unfortunately I did not notice that it contained fructose. After trying only half a scoop in a glass of ricemilk, I was unable to drink it all because of the excessively sweet taste. I also noted that the front label says "with Chia Seed". However, the ingredients list on the back does not include Chia Seed.

not for me

Reviewer1695400님께서 Oct 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A lot of people like this, but to be honest, I found it was so sickenly sweet, presumably has to be to disguise the real flavor!, It was also uncomfortably thick for swallowing and felt slimy, coating the whole mouth as well, leaving the foul taste for a time after. For me, this would only be possible to swallow if I had no choice and held my nose. Its THAT bad. Maybe my taste buds are just THAT good lol, I could not finish even half of one portion without feeling nausea, so had to bin it. Iherb delivered it fast and well packed as always.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2224216님께서 Feb 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so looking forward to receiving this product as it had such great reviews but unfortunately the flavour was revolting with an overpowering after taste like artificial sweetener. I couldn't even swallow it down. It went in the bin within 5 mins of opening it. Such a shame and waste of money - note to self to always read the lower rating stars!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

trying to find a protein powder without the nasty milky taste

Reviewer2246069님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this isn't it