KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Life Source Basics (WGP Beta Glucan), Immune Health Basics, Children's Chewable, 60 Tablets

₩13,275
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Powerful immune system enhancer for children :)!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1006724님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After about 3 months of moving (unknowingly) to a high allergy city, my very healthy 3 year old son began experiencing several bouts with croup and respiratory infections. He was later diagnosed with asthma. He has been taking this for about 6 - 8 weeks and has been exposed countless times to other children with colds without catching one himself...No more apparent need for breathing treatments either :). I believe that this supplement will greatly reduce his chances of developing a virus. I am taking the adult version myself (with the same success) and I will continue to give him this supplement during allergy season.

works

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2155723님께서 Nov 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can’t say for sure that it works but my son, who use to get sick often has not had a serious illness for nearly one year. The colds or aliments he did have were mild and very brief (1 day). It has not improved his asthma and he still gets occasional croup. Use to have chronic ear infections. Has only had one in the last year (but that could be that he is older). The real test will be through this flu season (he is getting the H1N1 vaccine). So far, I think this product works and I would not do without. My son is 5yrs old and takes 2 tablets q AM about 30/60 minutes before b-fast.

Kids love them, but a bottel last only 10 days

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1648954님께서 Oct 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My children are taking those beta glucan pills and they feel much better and don't get any colds. The only drawback is the price. With 4 children we do only 10 days with a bottle.

Very good product.

Reviewer1730430님께서 Oct 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well for my kid.

wow

Reviewer2416556님께서 Dec 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if the timing was coincidence or not but my daughter had gotten cold after cold upon entering preschool, and once she started taking these she has been healthy for a month! They definitely seem to be making a difference for her and she likes the lemon taste too.

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품