KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Taking more iodine than the bare minimum is better

Reviewer2507624님께서 Mar 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We all need to absorb adequate amounts of iodine in our diet. 150 mcg of iodine is the minimum that we need to get every day (without this amount we get sick!). However, taking dayly two or three time this amount is better (and still very safe), if we want to improve our health. For a long time, I have used Kelp as a good source of iodine (and other minerals), but I did not see great effects. I am still using kelp, but I added more iodine with a dayly double dose of Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodide Plus (three drops of it under the tongue, before or after breakfast time, and before or after lunch time), and I immediately experienced some good overall effects and more energy. Try this for a while, and you will see the difference.

No complaints

5303540637256700756님께서 Jan 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this to supplement since I don't use table salt.

No Response from Life Flo Health

4615260960079421938님께서 Nov 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't get a response from the company about the country of origin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

4644843815463648582님께서 Sep 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product feels like it is working. My fatigue is going. my heart is feeling better. brain fog clearing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I think this is keeping me well

bjreviews님께서 May 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

not as thick as the one from the naturopath ( lugols) but it was good to find an affordable iodine/ iodide combo ....

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

5038504467548051071님께서 Feb 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my dad and he rates it highly, price is also great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Life Flo Health, Liquid iodine plus

Reviewer2543324님께서 Nov 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be working great for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodine Plus, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Aug 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

PERFECT FOR TOO QUICK METABOLISM AND HYPER THYROID ISSUES! I have bought it to my 31 year young man because his thyroid is a bit too active. He has oily skin, too quick metabolism, is prone to higher blood pressure, has a bit of gynecomastia. I have read that it should help, because we were living during time when Chernobyl disaster took place at our neighborhood and our parents knew nothing about it (socialism stuff of hiding everything) and let us children play outside all days long. So, people in our regions and nearby have much problems with their thyroids. Now we are trying to fix our healths, bodies with good diet, sports, supplements and this is one of those to help. After ONE WEEK OF USE my man is better looking (body weight increases a bit) and he is feeling better. We hope that it does its job till the end and finally my man will be healthy and good looking :) because he is working out a lot and only this thyroid stuff was not allowing to look him good enough.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Iodine

5262493943303237417님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was Stunned to see this was as great as what I pay for it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5093033553183228701님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok product