KO

₩8,018

₩9,021

할인금액: ₩1,002 (11% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

************* Great product -- PLEASE CONSULT YOU DOCTOR

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for a year after switching from GNC's niacin (B3). GNC's product was good, but very expensive. I no longer experience the 'Niacin Flush' that people are complaining about. Before taking any megadose supplement/vitamin, you should CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. Taking large doses of vitamin B3 (niacin) requires you to have good liver function. If your liver function is poor, you could permanently damage it. My doctor specifically told me to STAY AWAY FROM THE ''NO-FLUSH'' NIACINAMIDE. I hope this review helps some people to realize that taking megadoses of niacin should be taken with an informed consent, and the green light from your doctor. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent product

Reviewer2316335님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take niacin at 500mg/day for the last two months. It has helped me to increase HDL, nad lower LDL and triglycerides. Also, niacin is the only supplement that has proved to decrease the thicknes of atheromatic plaque. My 14 yo son takes the same amount to help his acme. After one month, results are really impressive. We both flash, but it is not that bad. As a matter of fact, we enjoy it.

like the flush

Reviewer2959854님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd prefer a lower dose - say 100mg. I divided the 500mg capsules into 5 portions. Still get the flush.

The real thing

Reviewer1588698님께서 Sep 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I now this is the real thing by the intense flush I receive, which is what its suppose to do, in helping lower my ldl and rase my hdl.

True stuff

Reviewer1680016님께서 Dec 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Must be the real deal, as the flush is very strong.

Life Extension Niacin 500mg

Reviewer2436442님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for lowering cholesterol levels.

Not bad

crisinKR님께서 Jun 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was expecting a flush but the first time I took it I thought I was gonna have a heart attack (and I'm 27!) It was one of the most painful experiences I've ever had with medicines. But I kept at it and now i still get a bit itchy and very red but my body is handling it a lot better. It seems to help my skin too.

Too much for my system

Reviewer1682534님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this to help reduce my high cholesterol but the hot flashes were too intense and it turned my face red in public. It also raised my blood sugar. Had to give it up.

M McNair

Reviewer1917418님께서 Apr 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't used it long enough to know if it is having desired effect, but it certainly brings on a flush, which it must do to have an effect on the arteries. Like this company's products, but glad to get it here so I can get free shipping!

Great for People who Bruise

Reviewer1590584님께서 Sep 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 70 years old and have a tendency to bruise on my hands and lower arms. I can take one (1) B3 Niacin per day and the bruises will be gone in just a few days. Individuals may have different reactions to it. I just get real red all over, others may itch with it. I would recommend not to use it on an empty stomach for the first time.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품