KO

₩51,551

₩68,735

할인금액: ₩17,184 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

LE Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Reviewer1905914님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The 1st time I tried this product,I was very impressed as my staying focused on everyday situations had changed immensely. I always recommend this product to all my friends and to you. Thank you LE for a great product and many others.

Worth the Money!!

Reviewer2978176님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent supplement. I had been using previously standard COQ10 which did nothing. The minute I switched to this(at half the dosage of standard COQ10), I noticed an immediate improvement. In fact, the first night after I took it, it gave me such a boost I was up much of the night and felt great the next day. Since then I have not had any issues sleeping...was just the first night. One of the few vitamins that has given me some improvement in my chronic fatigue.

Nice but overpriced

5258108726362801204님께서 Sep 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The products from this brand works for sure. However the claims on superiority seldom plays out in the proportions of the price premium as is always the case. So I think Life Extension should lower its price despite its marketing claims.

Super Ubiquinol

Reviewer2985968님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product i recommend this product i feel 100 mg is right for me i take 2 50 mg tablets for breakfast i am open to trying other Ubiquinol products if anyone has tried other companys and think it is better can they say in a review

Gresat Product

Reviewer2517781님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's too bad that CoQ10 has to cost so much considering how valuable a supplement it is. I always like Life Extension as a brand and trust it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Use with PQQ for enhanced effects

4612120995713906551님께서 May 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this along with PQQ following a recommendation. Apparently they work in tandem, or enhance each other's absorption, I can't remember, unfortunately. I noticed a subtle effect with the CoQ10 but as soon as I added PQQ (also Life Extension brand) I was getting out of bed within a minute of my alarm going off and able to exercise despite being in the throes of some terrible fatigue (found out it was iron deficiency).

Helps energy

5619461052993656923님께서 Jul 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take numerous vitamins and supplements to counteract the extreme loss of energy caused by fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I added this product to my regime some months ago and have found it very helpful.

great!

5704744126242538506님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effectiv for the Skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product, easy to take

Reviewer1877725님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the size of the softgel and I have heard more reports about the importance of taking ubiquinol.

Good!

Reviewer1569481님께서 May 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good.