KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

LE Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1905914님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The 1st time I tried this product,I was very impressed as my staying focused on everyday situations had changed immensely. I always recommend this product to all my friends and to you. Thank you LE for a great product and many others.

Worth the Money!!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2978176님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent supplement. I had been using previously standard COQ10 which did nothing. The minute I switched to this(at half the dosage of standard COQ10), I noticed an immediate improvement. In fact, the first night after I took it, it gave me such a boost I was up much of the night and felt great the next day. Since then I have not had any issues sleeping...was just the first night. One of the few vitamins that has given me some improvement in my chronic fatigue.

Super Ubiquinol

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2985968님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product i recommend this product i feel 100 mg is right for me i take 2 50 mg tablets for breakfast i am open to trying other Ubiquinol products if anyone has tried other companys and think it is better can they say in a review

Nice but overpriced

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5258108726362801204님께서 Sep 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The products from this brand works for sure. However the claims on superiority seldom plays out in the proportions of the price premium as is always the case. So I think Life Extension should lower its price despite its marketing claims.

Gresat Product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2517781님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's too bad that CoQ10 has to cost so much considering how valuable a supplement it is. I always like Life Extension as a brand and trust it.

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품