KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩25,938

₩34,584

할인금액: ₩8,646 (25% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

DISCONTINUED? NO iHERB DECIDED TO NO LONGER STOCK IT!!! WHY IS THAT???

Reviewer1304673님께서 Feb 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Apparently discontinued doesn't mean no longer made (as per my dictionary). By discontinued iHerb means they decided to no longer stock it nor do they stock any comparable product. It is still listed on the manufacturers site as available for order so WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED STOCKING IT???

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Discontinued

5161993927419304148님께서 Jan 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product, it's a shame that is has been discontinued. I hope you're able to bring it back! I'd rather buy my supplements from the same place, and not have to visit multiple sites!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Why is this product discontinued???

Reviewer2407575님께서 Dec 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm disappointed that iHerb has discontinued carrying this product! I would so much rather buy all my supplements in one place...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

not bad

5587173956062915737님께서 Oct 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just wanted to be more healthy, but It works very slow

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

K2

Reviewer2070836님께서 Sep 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nails reacting - still unsure (I am alergic to stearic acid - still testing their label/honesty. Let you know.) UPDATE: I can't take this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Must when you use high doses of vitamin D3!

Cressie님께서 Aug 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This LEF product of vitamin K has a great consentrations espesially K2. It is important vitamin when you use high doses of vitamin D3. K2 moves calsium from veins to bones where it is needed and your veins stays cleaner. :) I take one capsule only three times a week so this bottle is quite affordable. I highly recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

SUPER K

Reviewer1488008님께서 May 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

BEST PRODUCT YET, achieves what is needed

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent

4990023730774113856님께서 Apr 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best K2 I have used. Helps keep my D3 levels up and my labwork looks amazing. Will continue to buy and have used this for over 2 years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

My Favorite

Reviewer1430941님께서 Apr 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the amount of K2, and also love that you get a blend of other K vitamins more a more powerful synergistic effect. Also, no bad additives or fillers. This is a winner.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LEF SUPER K2

Reviewer1434258님께서 Apr 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr. Thomas Levy has written a book, "Killer Calcium". This refers to the implication of calcium deposits in many conditions which lead to premature death. It has been known for decades that calcium deposits, AKA hardenting of the arteries, are responsible for closing the arteries. The arteries close naturally with age, reaching about 35% of their youthful diameter at age 90. It is at this diameter that the inner ear malfunctions and people begin to fall. However the arteries can close at any age if the diet does not ionize the calcium atoms. LEF Super K2 is helpful in managing calcium in the body. I use LEF Super K2 as part of a supplementation program to maintain healthy arteries of maximum diameter, along with a daily dose of iHerb nicotinic acid to exercise the capillaries to their maximum diameter.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 66 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »