KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Potent anti-inflammatory

dav605님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Curcumin is a more potent anti-inflammatory that ibuprofen but is destroyed by digestive acids, rendering most turmeric extracts are ineffective. The increased bioavailability of this formulation make it an ideal choice for people with arthritis, IBS, or other inflammatory diseases. The efficacy of this product justifies the expense. I don't take it daily because over-suppression of normal inflammation prevents proper healing of ligaments and tendons.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

"Greater Absorption" seems to be true

Reviewer2790014님께서 Aug 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking two large capsules of another brand of curcumin for my arthritis pain, and it was helping but not enough. Within a few days of taking the Life Extension Bio-curcumin (just one, smaller, capsule per day), my arthritis pain is almost completely gone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very potent - be careful!

Reviewer2331663님께서 Aug 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much more bioavailable than conventional formulation, so much so that it can chelate iron from the body which is what seemed to happen with me. Only take one a day, monitor hemoglobin levels and if necessary supplement with iron.

Amazing

Reviewer1143909님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a case of tennis elbow that absolutely will not go away on its own. I've tried numerous NSAIDs, cortisone shots, and physical therapy; but, despite all of these treatments, for the past several years my elbow has continued to flare up with incredible stubbornness. I eventually discovered that turmeric works better than anything else I've ever tried. I've been using a 500 mg, 95% curcuminoid-standardized extract twice a day for the past couple of years, and it's worked well, but my elbow would invariably be at least slightly inflamed in the morning, or even by the late evening. The occurrence of this seems be mostly affected by diet, as I've found that high-GI foods cause it to flare up. When I started taking BIO-curcumin, I didn't think it was any better than what I'd been taking, as my elbow would still become inflamed. However, after a few weeks on it, I've found that my elbow is never inflamed - EVER. I specify my elbow because it demands so much attention, but it's a sign of what's going on inside my body, and if it's not inflamed, then I know that the rest of my body is not inflamed. Nothing compares to this stuff.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewer2815181님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has got to be the best stuff ever. I suffer from cronic tendonitis pain and my husband has arthritis in his shoulders. We both take one a day and have no pain at all. (We started with two a day) Plus the other benefits and no side effects. I was living with the pain rather than take a chemical pain reliver. I'm telling everyone I know about this stuff!!! Its worth every penny.

helped with cramps

Reviewer3106632님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get very bad menstral cramps...and I don't like taking ibuprofen but it's the only thing that really works UNTIL NOW! Felt the cramps coming on and if I don't take something immediately they just keep building and intensifying and then to overcome I have to take high doses. So it was a bit of a risk for me to try the BIO curcumin instead, because if it didn't work it's time wasted. Took the capsule and in about 20 minutes NO MORE CRAMPS!! I'm a very happy girl...I've tried many different natural remedies and supplements to try and avoid ibuprofen and none of it worked. Very grateful for BIO curcumin! Not only does it help with pain it's beneficial in other ways too! I look forward to reaching for it when I have a headache too. (Not that I'm looking forward to the headache ; )

Prostate Health

Reviewer3264843님께서 Dec 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

BIO-Curcumin was recommended by my very knowledgeable prostate cancer doctor to help keep my PSA levels down and my cancer under control.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perhaps the best single herb on the planet

Reviewer3096536님께서 Jun 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After doing extensive online research, I decided to take this as a general antioxidant along with my multivitamins. I have been taking this for a month now, and here is what I am noticing. After a few days I was able to recall names and facts much faster than usual. I am a 56 year old male in good health, but memory gets a bit foggy sometimes. Curcumin also has diuretic properties, so be prepared. Another good surprise is how much it helps with male "gyno" problems, where you accumulate fat deposits in your breast area. After a couple of weeks, I noticed a significant reduction in puffiness in the chest area and my stomach area. My results have been better than I first expected, and will continue to use this product. Kudos to iHerb as well for their good prices, fast delivery and very reasonable ship charges. This is from a former Vitacost user.

Super Bio Curcumin a revelation

Reviewer1100987님께서 Jul 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These pills have changed the way I treat my MS and have given me new hope and belief in herbal formulations' efficacity.

Wow!

Reviewer1446217님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All I could say seeing my latest cholesterol readings was WOW! I had only been taking Bio-curcumin and no prescription medicine for last 3 months. Even when I was on statins, my readings were never ever this good. My HDL is highest I had ever seen at 68 ! and my Triglycerides are lowest I have ever seen at 110 !! Hats off to you, Bio-curcumin.

상품 1-10 중 전체 98 상품