KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,412

₩27,215

할인금액: ₩6,804 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Energizer!

Reviewer1293185님께서 May 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this supplement for one week, I can tell the difference in my workouts. I have more energy, I feel stronger and less fatigued after workout. I will keep taking as long as I can afford buying it. Thanks Iherb for the hands down fastest shipper on the net :-).

I think these help me

Reviewer2301119님께서 Jul 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these in combination with other pills but I have noticed that my memory has gotten so much better. I think these are working!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

KinnaMi님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

Impressive!

Reviewer1980821님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some very impressive studies on this new super-nutrient. Been using it for a couple of weeks now -- still experimenting but can say I do feel a difference in my energy levels and my workout performance.

Potentiale memory guard

Reviewer3163714님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Doctor put me me on this product and it seems to be helpful. I would suggest you ask your Doctor first rather than self 'guess' on any product you choose. My Doctor has recommended them all and I am very grateful. I am 81 and going strong.Thank you very much.

Good little energy booster

doesitwork님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've needed a little less sleep with PQQ over time, definitely notice less fatigue in my day too. It's a little pricey for me to take all the time but worth a try at least once.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps on CFS symptom relief.

Reviewer2999836님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It REALLY blew my mind. Awesome!!!

Great stuff!

5045374543510546033님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energy boost and clear head

GOOD SUBSTANCE BUT A BIT COSTLY

Reviewer2283477님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

lots of favourable research has been carried out with this vitamin like substance which is why I decided to purchase. It has potent neuro and cardio protective properties that are somewhat unique. I certainly dont feel any better (or worse) after one month however Im not entirely sure if one should "feel" anything from taking PQQ. I only wish it could be less costly. Hope this helps.

PQQ caps with Bio PQQ

Reviewer2542372님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking one each morning for last few weeks and definitely beginning to notice that I have more energy - will keep taking them

상품 11-20 중 전체 48 상품