KO

정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 47 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

not so good

21 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2438687님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have CFS/ME and tried it for mitochondrial support. It did boost my energy but made me jittery like caffeine does. It also caused heart palpitations so I stopped using it after 3 weeks.

PQQ Caps with Bio PQQ

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2871103님께서 Nov 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

WHAT a GREAT product didn't know about until doctor did suggest, DEFINATELY helps rebuild muscle tissues (without having any stress or strain after exerting myself with exercise in the chest!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

KinnaMi님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

yes, yes, yes

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

bobbienorthern님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These truly are life extending and will take these the rest of my life and in combination with all the other supplements I take I have more energy with these and a quicker recovery time after my daily 5 miles of jogging and walking each day and I am 68 and just keep going and going all day and half the evening now. Really an excellent supplement

Impressive!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1980821님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some very impressive studies on this new super-nutrient. Been using it for a couple of weeks now -- still experimenting but can say I do feel a difference in my energy levels and my workout performance.

상품 6-10 중 전체 47 상품