KO

₩19,915

₩26,554

할인금액: ₩6,638 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

PQQ - 10 mg is too much

Reviewer2882806님께서 Dec 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use 2.5 mg (1/4 capsule) of PQQ once a day for certain health problems. Life Extension PQQ capsules are currently made large enough to divide into smaller doses - I use 3 oz paper dixie cups. I tried Jarrow PQQ, but the capsules were too small to divide. 10 mg of PQQ daily gave me insomnia and a facial rash. You would never get 10 mg of PQQ in a healthy diet. Too much PQQ is obviously not natural, so I only use the lowest possible dose.

I think these help me

Reviewer2301119님께서 Jul 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these in combination with other pills but I have noticed that my memory has gotten so much better. I think these are working!

Impressive!

Reviewer1980821님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some very impressive studies on this new super-nutrient. Been using it for a couple of weeks now -- still experimenting but can say I do feel a difference in my energy levels and my workout performance.

I did not like it

Reviewer1350934님께서 Sep 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product did not suit to me but stimulated the frontal lobe of my brain in a way, which was very disturbing.

Potentiale memory guard

Reviewer3163714님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Doctor put me me on this product and it seems to be helpful. I would suggest you ask your Doctor first rather than self 'guess' on any product you choose. My Doctor has recommended them all and I am very grateful. I am 81 and going strong.Thank you very much.

Good little energy booster

doesitwork님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've needed a little less sleep with PQQ over time, definitely notice less fatigue in my day too. It's a little pricey for me to take all the time but worth a try at least once.

GOOD SUBSTANCE BUT A BIT COSTLY

Reviewer2283477님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

lots of favourable research has been carried out with this vitamin like substance which is why I decided to purchase. It has potent neuro and cardio protective properties that are somewhat unique. I certainly dont feel any better (or worse) after one month however Im not entirely sure if one should "feel" anything from taking PQQ. I only wish it could be less costly. Hope this helps.

PQQ caps with Bio PQQ

Reviewer2542372님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking one each morning for last few weeks and definitely beginning to notice that I have more energy - will keep taking them

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps on CFS symptom relief.

Reviewer2999836님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It REALLY blew my mind. Awesome!!!

Great stuff!

5045374543510546033님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energy boost and clear head

상품 11-20 중 전체 49 상품