KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,225

₩26,967

할인금액: ₩6,742 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

KinnaMi님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

Pure PQQ

danarm님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In theory it works, in practice I didn't feel and effect. I will keep taking it.

Bio PQQ

Reviewer3324897님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These capsules were recommeded to me by my Cousin who is 83 years and is as sharp as a tack, l am on my second bottle and feel great

Energizer!

Reviewer1293185님께서 May 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this supplement for one week, I can tell the difference in my workouts. I have more energy, I feel stronger and less fatigued after workout. I will keep taking as long as I can afford buying it. Thanks Iherb for the hands down fastest shipper on the net :-).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps on CFS symptom relief.

Reviewer2999836님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It REALLY blew my mind. Awesome!!!

Good little energy booster

doesitwork님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've needed a little less sleep with PQQ over time, definitely notice less fatigue in my day too. It's a little pricey for me to take all the time but worth a try at least once.

I think these help me

Reviewer2301119님께서 Jul 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these in combination with other pills but I have noticed that my memory has gotten so much better. I think these are working!

Backed up by Research

Reviewer1349132님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

What I like about Life Extension products is that they are all backed up by good, independent research, which leads them to so formulate these products in the first place. This is no less true for this product whose ingredients have been shown to restore new mitochondria to cells, which helps retard the aging process.

Energy renewal

Reviewer3140618님께서 Mar 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps rebuild your mitochondria & gives you renewed energy.

Potentiale memory guard

Reviewer3163714님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Doctor put me me on this product and it seems to be helpful. I would suggest you ask your Doctor first rather than self 'guess' on any product you choose. My Doctor has recommended them all and I am very grateful. I am 81 and going strong.Thank you very much.

상품 11-20 중 전체 47 상품