KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

did what it said

18 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3076129님께서 Aug 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I figured taking a "spice" would be a safe and helpful way to cut back with my eating. It took about a week for it to fully take effect with me, but since it has, my appetite has really decreased and there are times when I have to force myself to eat something. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hrs. and it helps tremendously with cutting back on my portion amounts.

works great for insomnia

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2639680님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have had insomnia for 7 years, taking different pills every night, exercising, no caffiene after 12 noon, i have tried lots of things. I took this pill twice a day and I'm sleeping normal, I can't believe it. It has curbed my sugar cravings too.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I´m happy with this product.

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3316886님께서 Dec 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally, I found saffron in caps to help better happinnes, mood, calm in natural way.

Life Extension Optimized Saffron

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1343787님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was skeptical about this product but with so many positive reviews on several websites I decided to give it a try. I did take about a week to notice an appetite supressant and mood effect, but it is definitely working for me. The bottom line is that I am satisfied with less food and my desire to snack is reduced. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Absolutely no side effects! I will continue to take this.

Controls my appetite

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2316608님께서 Mar 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before this, I could and would eat a whole box of cookies, a whole bag of chips, etc. This has stopped mindless snacking. I have lost some weight but that wasn't why I started them, I wanted to control my appetite, eating like that wasn't healthy but I couldn't stop myself. The urge was so strong. No more urge. I love this stuff, no side affects either

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품