KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helping me fight Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Reviewer1053647님께서 May 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After My NHL started to return after my second Stem cell transplant I felt I was running out of treatment options. I then read about Fucoidan and how it was a highly rated cancer treatment, although not offered as a conventional treatment. I started taking Fucoidan 2 capsules twice a day and within six weeks all my symptoms had gone and my energy was back to normal. I have tried various makes of Fucoidan and have found "Life Extension" the best. I have been taking this now for ten months and I am more than happy with the results.

Very pleased!

Reviewer2950778님께서 Mar 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first review for a product that I have purchased from I Herb and I have purchased many. This product was what I needed. My hair was thinning, going down the drain, and now after taking it 2 weeks, what a difference! Also, gave me more energy and I feel so much better, sleeping better, etc. Highly recommend.

Top qualify product

4780315284233451830님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

A high quality product - I spent weeks researching which was the best fucoidan. There is a lot on the market. I have only been taking it for two weeks but already I feel more energized. I specifically bought it for its anti cancer qualities as I have a history of cancer in the family. Apparently it activates the killer T cells in the body that attack cancer cells. This product contains the active ingredient of a particular brown seaweed called undaria pinnatifida and they use a special extraction process called "Maritech" which protects the fucoidan molecules from being damaged and offers the best viability. Believe you me, I put in a lot of time in researching the product as you have to be careful what you put into your body. You don't want any fucoidan from Japanese waters due to the nuclear fall out - this was another plus for me. This product offers the most potency and is farmed from the Atlantic ocean off the coast of South America in the Patagonian sea. Most importantly, it doesn't contain any seaweed such as laminaria japonica or kombu which contain a lot of iodine. If you don't have an iodine deficiency then you can be doing more harm than good, so this was a big factor for me too. I take it twice per day. I also like that it has the side benefits of normalizing blood sugar, reducing cholesterol and increases resistance to viral infections etc. You can buy this supplement at a better price by buying in volume from the Life Extension website but as I live in a remote area, they could not offer me DHL, so Iherb was the better choice for me. These people should be paying me a commission!!

Works too well!

Reviewer2799640님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking 2 capsules/day. My mold symtoms got a lot worse because the toxic die off, due to the rapid destruction of the fungi was circulating back into my bloodstream. This is good news. I am taking 1/day now to slow down the mold removal. I will increase my dose after a couple of months hoping that the die off toxins won't bother me as much. The product really works!

Life Extension Fucoidan

Reviewer1015224님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used Fucoidan for a while now and can honestly say it's one of the best supplements for protecting the liver..... and possibly more. A definite recommend.

Optimized Fucoidan

5447394394875550333님께서 Jun 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a very good value... I ahave been consuming Fucoidan for more than 5 years. Until recently I have been taking a less expensive form of Fucoidan, but realized by buying the Optimized Fucoidan from iHerb.com I am getting more value for my money.

Excellent

Reviewer2133762님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only fucoidan that is extracted from mekabu.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fucoidan use and side effects

Reviewer2660315님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appears to help me lose weight and belly fat, when combined with walking and dietary starch limitation. Also frequency of skin cancer lesions(basel cell carcinoma) seems to be slowed down considerably. Have been using products with fucoidan for over 3 years now, with no perceived problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure if it did anything

Reviewer1139510님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

However, no side effects at all. May try again just to use as an iodine supplement

Life Extension, optimized Fucoidan, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1301721님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product