KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very effective supplement.

Reviewer3253753님께서 Sep 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many different magnesium supplements over the years from very reputable companies. I noticed a difference within a few hours of taking this supplement. Felt much calmer. Very impressed with this product.

Life Extension Neuro-Mag.

Reviewer3162686님께서 Jun 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like these. Have been taking them for approximately 6 months and consider this brand to be superior to all the other brands. I am 72 years old and since I have been taking this product my health has not been better.

very good

4796504785764719212님께서 Feb 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

posted very quickly

wonder mag

4644308579218070459님께서 Nov 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with staying focused

very happy with this product

5317612740044623254님께서 Nov 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

very happy with this product

probably not effective

Reviewer3292477님께서 Aug 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn’t feel any effects with this product. This product seems to be effective for mice. But it is completely unproven if it works for humans and at which dosage. The only human study which was performed is still unpublished and the long delay is in my opinion a negative sign. So I cannot really recommend it, also because there are better (proven) alternatives available (DHA, exercise, Phosphatidylserin etc.).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jaycee

5208555367498892593님께서 Aug 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product - definite improvement of neuro probs and brain fog.

good price

Reviewer2177198님께서 May 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used to get the economical Source Naturals 180, but it's out of stock a lot for months at a time. This LE one is not that much dearer, but better for me because I like veg caps and doesn't go out of stock.

Effective!

Reviewer2033686님께서 Dec 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started taking magnesium l-threonate yesterday, and have noticed that I feel a lot calmer. I had been taking Thorne Research magnesium citrate, but didn't like the way it made feel. I think I'm sensitive to citric acid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helps me sleep

danarm님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This form of magnesium helps me sleep a lot better than other forms of magnesium I tried. It is clear to me that it really gets into the brain as claimed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품