KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Life Extension, 메가 그린티 추출물, 디카페인, 100 Veggie Caps

₩25,313
₩33,751
할인금액: ₩8,438 (25% 할인)
38 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 35 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Fight Cancer

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2060826님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago, I researched what supplements to take as natural anti-carcinagens. Several sources recommend high doses of green tea, as a safe and natural way to fight cancer cells. This is the best product I know of for getting mega doses of high quality tea, without drinking gallons of the stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Huge amount of polyphenols!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2092015님께서 Sep 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high content of polyphenols in a decaffeinated version. Great value, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Please read this

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2500327님께서 Jan 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The purpose ofthis review is not to harm iHerb or the brand Life Extension, but an advice to you all who use or consider to use green tea supplements. I am a great fan of iHerb! When I did a routine medical check, the doctor discovered som slightly abnormal liver values. At a control a few months later still slightly abnormal liver values. I did some research on the nutrition supplements I use, and I found out that green tea supplements may not be good to your liver. I stopped to use this supplement, and did a new medical check. The liver values were normal, and I did not do any other changes to my diet. And I rarely drink alcohol. There are some research which also support this. Hope you consider this potentially negative effect when using this or other green tea supplements.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Peppy without caffeine

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

jasmine님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It contains no caffeine, but it makes me feel more cheerful and alive. RU Эти таблетки хоть и не содержат кофеина, но бодрости и ясности ума точно добавляют. Хорошее средство.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

satisfied buyer

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2272323님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised by the negative review on this product. I have taken one capsule a day for over a year and have been very happy with this green tea product. I like the fact that it is decaffeinated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 35 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »