KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 36 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Please read this

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2500327님께서 Jan 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The purpose ofthis review is not to harm iHerb or the brand Life Extension, but an advice to you all who use or consider to use green tea supplements. I am a great fan of iHerb! When I did a routine medical check, the doctor discovered som slightly abnormal liver values. At a control a few months later still slightly abnormal liver values. I did some research on the nutrition supplements I use, and I found out that green tea supplements may not be good to your liver. I stopped to use this supplement, and did a new medical check. The liver values were normal, and I did not do any other changes to my diet. And I rarely drink alcohol. There are some research which also support this. Hope you consider this potentially negative effect when using this or other green tea supplements.

Fight Cancer

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2060826님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago, I researched what supplements to take as natural anti-carcinagens. Several sources recommend high doses of green tea, as a safe and natural way to fight cancer cells. This is the best product I know of for getting mega doses of high quality tea, without drinking gallons of the stuff.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Huge amount of polyphenols!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2092015님께서 Sep 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high content of polyphenols in a decaffeinated version. Great value, too.

satisfied buyer

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2272323님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised by the negative review on this product. I have taken one capsule a day for over a year and have been very happy with this green tea product. I like the fact that it is decaffeinated.

Recommended

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2597271님께서 Sep 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the strongest decaf extract at least that I can find. I want decaf because I take it at night. Most other brands don't say if they are decaf and from one brand inquiry I have to assume they're not. I just hope green tea extract lives up to it's claims since there is no way to really tell that I know of except from what is medically published.

상품 1-5 중 전체 36 상품