KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,612

₩11,482

할인금액: ₩2,871 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very helpful in dealing with extreme stress

Reviewer2568734님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told this plant strengthens stress hormones; translated it means "strength of a horse." I was a little skeptical, but having experienced a major life transition and associated depression/anxiety, the stress I was under made me willing to try anything. I've always been sensitive with stressful situations, and I have to say I am coping much better than I was before taking this. I should note I've found this brand superior to other brands (brands also sold on this site!). Truth be told despite my current stress I feel like I'm standing taller and ready to tackle anything. Really not sure if it's placebo or something else, but I'm ordering 2 more bottles...

AWESOME

Reviewer2618534님께서 Sep 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works fast. I'm feeling very well with this product, even when taking 1 a day instead of 2. I have more mental energy, less stressfeelings and less brain fog. Good product for fighting against adrenal fatigue.

Sharpens memory

Reviewer3163714님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once again I am grateful to have my Doctor recommend Ashwagandha to support my memory. It makes considerable difference to attack memory loss. I am very gratehul. Lois

helps me sleep

Reviewer2072990님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You need to take these about a half hour before desired sleep time. i have found that I am sleeping better through the night, and if I do wake up, and I roll over and fall back asleep better!

Great!

klinacz님께서 Apr 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take only one per day in the evening and they work really good. I forgot what stress means. They won't solve any problems but will surely help in managing ones. I started taking this for brain health and stress management. Since taking those I am not stressed as much as I used to. Actually I don't remember when I was stressed since taking this product. I would recommend this product.

More energy, less stress

Reviewer1975531님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking it for 1 month now. I bought this product because of my insomnia. The results are rather disappointing. On the other hand I've much more energy en I can handle stress much better than before taking the product. So I certainly will continue to take it.

ashwaghanda

Reviewer1134036님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

have been using product for quite some time it helps with my concentration and tiredness

Excellent, easy to digest

4914116887331997861님께서 Jan 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some other brands I've tried seem to break too early in the esophagus, this one never did. The dose is 1 tablet twice a day, but I upped it to 2x2 for a better result. I also take SAM-e, but this product helped 'calm me down', slower to ignite! More peaceful thinking. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

ashwaganha

Reviewer2445419님께서 Jan 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not used them for long but I am sleeping much better

Excellent potent extracts

Jodi-Hummingbird님께서 Aug 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this to help the adrenaline bursts caused by severe M.E. It is very hard to rest as I need to when I get bursts of adrenaline when I'm at my sickest which let me write cheques my body can't cash! Too early yet to know it is really working, but I feel some subtle effects already after just 2 weeks. This product has the superior extract and all 3 important consitituents at certified levels of potency.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품