KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Life Enhancement, Memory Upgrade II, 2 lbs 11 oz (1232 g)

₩59,521
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

No more oops I forgot with my Memory Upgrade II!!!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2192029님께서 Nov 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The MEMORY UPGRADE II drink is awesome! My whole family uses it and I can attest to the fact that it really works! I have problems with my short term memory due to a terrible car accident and since I've been taking MEMORY UPGRADE II it has helped me immensely to where I am able to focus more on things without forgetting what I was doing....!

great product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2222565님께서 Oct 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this for more than 15 years and will continue to until they won't let me.

memory upgrade II

Reviewer2795078님께서 Aug 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, this stuff went gummy. I'm still using it, and it seems to taste all right, but it's supposed to be a powder, and was a powder. I didn't leave the lid off, or expose it to moisture. I was careful to tighten the lid after use. But it got quite gummy anyway, and takes a bit of force to scoop up a glob of it with a spoon or a fork. Let me know if I shouldn't be using it in its current condition. I suppose the ingredients are still there, but they may have changed in some way due to the transformation from a powder to a glob.

Awesome Product.

Reviewer1099759님께서 Nov 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for about 6 months now, every night before bed, and I've had great results. I've been using it as part of a weight loss regimen. I train with weights three times a week and I feel much healthier and have gotten much leaner. I will be taking this product as long as I can afford it.

Great Product

Reviewer1808814님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the product for several years. I take it in the morning and at lunch. It prevents me from tiring in the afternoon at work. Iherb is a great company to buy products from. I have never had any problems and I like the sale prices. Thanks for a great company.

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품