KO

iHerb 상품평

₩58,382

₩82,762

할인금액: ₩24,380 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

No more oops I forgot with my Memory Upgrade II!!!

Reviewer2192029님께서 Nov 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The MEMORY UPGRADE II drink is awesome! My whole family uses it and I can attest to the fact that it really works! I have problems with my short term memory due to a terrible car accident and since I've been taking MEMORY UPGRADE II it has helped me immensely to where I am able to focus more on things without forgetting what I was doing....!

great product

Reviewer2222565님께서 Oct 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this for more than 15 years and will continue to until they won't let me.

memory upgrade II

Reviewer2795078님께서 Aug 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, this stuff went gummy. I'm still using it, and it seems to taste all right, but it's supposed to be a powder, and was a powder. I didn't leave the lid off, or expose it to moisture. I was careful to tighten the lid after use. But it got quite gummy anyway, and takes a bit of force to scoop up a glob of it with a spoon or a fork. Let me know if I shouldn't be using it in its current condition. I suppose the ingredients are still there, but they may have changed in some way due to the transformation from a powder to a glob.

Awesome Product.

Reviewer1099759님께서 Nov 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for about 6 months now, every night before bed, and I've had great results. I've been using it as part of a weight loss regimen. I train with weights three times a week and I feel much healthier and have gotten much leaner. I will be taking this product as long as I can afford it.

Great Product

Reviewer1808814님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the product for several years. I take it in the morning and at lunch. It prevents me from tiring in the afternoon at work. Iherb is a great company to buy products from. I have never had any problems and I like the sale prices. Thanks for a great company.

Life Enhancement, Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw

Reviewer2081312님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps my memory and keep going all day.

GREAT VALUE AND PRODUCT

Reviewer3095763님께서 Jul 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this formulation for 14 years now and will continue to as it is so important to my memory, focus and attention to detail in my work. Great value in the Kilogram size too.

Memory help

Reviewer3054771님께서 Dec 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good,The B Vitamins give me vivid dreams if taken before bedtime

Excellent product!

Reviewer2166370님께서 Apr 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excelent and lives up to its name!

Good Formulation

Reviewer3051245님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품