KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

To help control sugar

Reviewer2091610님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I started taking my sugar runs about 10 points lower .I take 1tblsp 3 times a day .I also take beef liver with this .

Amazing !

Reviewer2114954님께서 Apr 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

That is the second time i shop this product, Really it is a amazing.

Wonderful!

Reviewer2820562님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

That is the third time i use it and i can say that all can use it as vitamine and foods and diet . Really .. That` s wonderful.

I love this stuff

Reviewer1566268님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though I must say it takes just a second to get use to the flavor (I'm well beyond use to unique flavors considering my high raw vegan diet)it adds such great depth to my smoothies and exceptional nutrition! You'll dig it!

The Gold Standard for Brewer's Yeast

Reviewer1726677님께서 Jun 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My morning smoothie gets a heaping TBSP each day and I sprinkle it in my cat's wet food each day as well. We both love it and the benefits.

Yum

Reviewer1608712님께서 Jul 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty addition to most everything

Great taste

Reviewer1590621님께서 Sep 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add this to Vegetable Juice, put it on salads, on avocado sandwiches and discover new uses all the time.

good taste yeast

Reviewer1178542님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the taste of Lewis labs Brewer's Yeast. It is very pleasant toasty taste.

Tasty and effective

Reviewer1301066님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I consume this for all the goodness that's in it. I find in addition to synthetic B complex vitamins that this yeast still delivers extra energy for the day. It is really good tasting too! The barley-based brewer's yeast is nasty compared to this stuff. This is a 100% gluten-free product as I'm SO sensitive to gluten and Lewis brand has never bothered me.

Good stuff!

Reviewer2848432님께서 Jan 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not cheap but undoubtably the best around. Treat yourself!

상품 21-30 중 전체 48 상품