KO

iHerb 상품평

₩29,339

₩38,217

할인금액: ₩8,878 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast

Reviewer1140694님께서 Nov 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe that Lewis Labs makes the best Brewer's Yeast anywhere. I hope that it will always be available because it has helped me to enjoy excellent health for the past 8 years. Sharon

best brand

Reviewer2486064님께서 Nov 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild taste & a powerhouse of nutrients. A great source of beta glucan, an important immune system supplement.

Best Tasting

Reviewer1951675님께서 Nov 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I mix this product with other ingredients to make a smoothie that we have been drinking for breakfast for about 10 years. It is the best tasting yeast I have found. IHerb sell it for the best price.

Protein supplement

Reviewer2404898님께서 Feb 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is added to my oatmeal, cereals, meatloaf. It helps with my IBS and provides extra protein without dealing with whey sensitivity.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Simply The Best Brewer's Yeast On The Market!

Reviewer1238034님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I researched all the brewer's yeast products. This is the top of the list for quality and taste!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A Wonderful Nutritional Supplement.

Reviewer2978147님께서 Mar 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken some form of Brewer's yeast for years and I've used it as additional source of B-complex vitamins, chromium, and selenium. This brand has a rather pleasnt taste and was a very good value for the money. I will purchase again.

Super Food

Reviewer2884447님께서 Apr 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than swallowing another pill ... Brewers Yeast is a healthy way to get lots of good vitamins. It's easy to add to soups, cereals, smoothies, etc. It tastes good and it's a great value at iherb.

Clean and pure ingredients

Reviewer2922162님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE that it isn't fortified and all-natural. I was looking for BY that wasn't fortified. Glad I found it here. This tastes REALLY great. Sometimes I just take a spoonful out of the can. I like that I'm getting a lot of nutrients and it's good for me. One warning: If you have a hard time digesting proteins, dont take too much of this at once. Since it's super-protein it can give you some indigestion/heartburn.

Lewis Labs Brewer`s Yeast is a Winner

Reviewer1736275님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this yeast for forty years, seven days a week with my supplements. I truly believe that this Lewis Labs Yeast is the best quality on the market bar none. Has all of the essential Amino Acids,plus important vitamins and minerals.

very good

Reviewer1231307님께서 Apr 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good