KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

fine product

5514126717201522397님께서 Nov 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

all good

Cured my mild but persistant acne of 10 years

Reviewer1586422님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contribute brewers yeast to curing my acne I have had since I was 13, am now 26. It was never bad but it was always there. I used to get pimples a few new ones a week. But since on this for 3+ months it has decreased by about 90%. Awesome

excellent

bobbienorthern님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is such good tasting brewers yeast and so healthy and a really great price.

Simply the Best Tasting

Reviewer1178605님께서 Jul 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you've tried other Brewer's or nutritional yeasts and grimaced at the taste, give this one a try. It doesn't have a great taste, but much better than the rest and its packed with B vitamins and a nice range of minerals.

awesome

101010011님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the most palatable brewers yeast that i have ever tried. the gluten free part is an added incentive. i rotate between this and a multivitamin. its basically a B complex/multi-mineral, with some added protein all in one heaping scoop. food source vitamins will always beat synthetic vitamins each and every time

very good

Reviewer1231307님께서 Apr 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

Lewis Labs Brewer`s Yeast is a Winner

Reviewer1736275님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this yeast for forty years, seven days a week with my supplements. I truly believe that this Lewis Labs Yeast is the best quality on the market bar none. Has all of the essential Amino Acids,plus important vitamins and minerals.

Clean and pure ingredients

Reviewer2922162님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE that it isn't fortified and all-natural. I was looking for BY that wasn't fortified. Glad I found it here. This tastes REALLY great. Sometimes I just take a spoonful out of the can. I like that I'm getting a lot of nutrients and it's good for me. One warning: If you have a hard time digesting proteins, dont take too much of this at once. Since it's super-protein it can give you some indigestion/heartburn.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Product.

Reviewer1148046님께서 Feb 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to be working well to keep the fleas off of my inside and outside pets. I am hoping it keeps the ticks off this summer as well!

Brewers Yeast

Reviewer2352590님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this product to be very helpfull

상품 1-10 중 전체 48 상품