KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Elixir Tonic, Ginger Brew, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) (Ice) (Discontinued Item)

₩10,614
₩10,625
할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)
10 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Great Kombucha, not so great packaging/bottling

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2868798님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the tea, however the bottles start leaking during transport. One of them actually opened up completely and came in empty. There has to be a way to seal these better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

JoshBee님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I bought this in combination with the Original Kombucha 2000,I had never tasted kombucha before,but when I tasted it at first I thought it was okay,but now I have acquired a taste for it.The bottle and other kombucha users say to start with a small amount due to detox symptoms,but I have been eating a almost all raw food diet so I didn't really experience any negative detox symptoms other than burping and a feeling of well being.I also drank the whole bottle in one day(had a few sips during the day and the drank the rest during the night) and even had some of the Original kombucha.I also this kombucha as a part of a starter tea for my scoby and it turned out fine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Yum!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2170789님께서 Oct 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best kombucha ever! The original is my favorite, but the ginger is a very close second place. The ginger taste is far more subtle than other brands I have tried. Not really spicy, just a little added flavor. Really great product. If I could give 6 stars I would!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Organic Elixir Tonic, Ginger Brew, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) (

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1732687님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was wonderful tasting. I really enjoy it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product please keep in stock!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2208951님께서 Jun 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product that supports a number of health issues. I enjoy drinking 4 -6 Oz each morning, and it provides pep, detox and replenishment. thanks for stocking it, I hope you keep it in stock

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »