KO

₩5,328

₩5,908

할인금액: ₩580 (10% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Makes skin dry

Reviewer1659072님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like the feeling after shower. Skin is pretty dry. Otherwise it feels very clean after shower. But i don't suggest it.

Dried out my skin

Reviewer2054670님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this so I'd have something very pure to wash my face with. Oh my goodness, it really dried it out and it felt like a layer of something was left on my face. I then realised it's very similar to a soap sold in Greece which they call 'green soap' - which they use mostly for washing floors! I give it 2 stars because the ingredients are quite pure and you could tell. But pure does not equal gentle necessarily. I threw it out after one use. Wish it had been better :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not so good what i expected

sailasiili님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it leaved my skin and hair too dry.

I didn't like the smell

5178196183661506100님께서 Jun 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a soft soap, but the smell is awful!! I couldn't use it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very goopy and slimy, but good value

Mary-B333님께서 Apr 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

These soaps are giant, so they are a great value, but the formula is just not my favorite. It forms a very slimy layer of goo after using, even with a soap saver dish. It happens much more with this brand than any other I've tried. The smell is a little strange too, it kind of reminds me of cardboard. *****If you found this review helpful, please click yes. Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

Doesnt smell good

Reviewer1832807님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

...Or rather has no fragrance. Love Iherb though best company for natural products. Dont hesitate to buy from this company.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품