KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Connie

4896635731400067291님께서 Apr 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the conditioner.

The best for afro hair

4753370893888348935님께서 Mar 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although the price is high for that little amount of product, its totally worth it since it detangles my 4a/b afro very gently even with the worst knots. It smells nice and it's also good for styling. Doesn't leave withe stuff and my hair seems to be really thankful when I use it. Definitely a must try for any afro girl/guy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

i dont leave reviews, but i HAVE to this time

j-pack님께서 Mar 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never really cared that much about my hair. That's the reason I've been brushing it with normal brushes my whole life, just destroying my natural curl pattern. But as I'm getting older I've decided to start taking better care of my hair, and have at least tried brushing my hair using only my fingers, as I was told to do to protect my curl pattern. I would have to say my curl pattern is maybe type 3b/c, just taking a shot in the dark. I would never in a million years be able to get through my hair using only my fingers. it's impossible. Especially after sleeping on it all night. I put this stuff in as soon as I got it this morning after showering. Within 15 seconds my fingers were gliding through my knot free hair. It's absolutely insane. as im living in japan right now it helps that shipping is crazy cheap. thank you, iherb, for my soft, knot free curls!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

¡Desenreda en un plis plas!

martaekos님께서 Mar 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Puedes usarla como acondicionadora o como crema de peinado. ¡Me ha encantado! Si la usas como acondicionadora desenreda el cabello muy rápido, su textura tipo gel no es impedimento, penetra fácilmente y hace efecto al instante. ¡Y su olorcito tropical es riquísimo! Como crema de peinado hay que usar poquísimo, para una melena media con medio guisante es suficiente. Lo que no acabo de entender es el listado de ingredientes de su INCI, creo que está mal redactado. De todas formas.. ¡Buena compra!

Initially Moisturizing Then Dries Up

5462867854239304574님께서 Feb 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gives a good slip when first applied but gradually makes my afro hair tends coily and easily knotted and then completely dries up by the next day, not a good leave-in for me.

très bon produit idéal pour cheveux 4c

5370193043794461317님께서 Feb 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Genialissime ! ! ! ! ! It's vert great product

my favorite leave in

5038044940238155727님께서 Jan 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is "the leave in" makes my curls soft and reduces frizz

Very good

5701668373769030741님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeping my hair very soft and healthy. Since I have switch to organic products and since I start using this my hair are very soft healthy and beautiful. Just to say that I have curly and thick hair. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It doesn't stay too long however.

great

5136429341689581305님께서 Jan 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really detangle a softens my hair love it

Perfect !

5459464537142471107님께서 Dec 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite leave in ! Love it