KO

₩14,220

₩14,231

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Plus d'étoiles !!!

5546862686319784664님께서 Nov 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Si c'était possible, je doublerais les étoiles. Ce produit a littéralement changé mes boucles ! Je l'utilise en leave-in et quelle douceur... Je suis 3A/B et ma fille est 1A, nous l'utilisons toutes deux.

Does what it says!

5062068249310650330님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just got this product today and tried it out immediately. I am super impressed with this product because for once I've found a product that does what it says and it worked right away! I did not have to put an excessive amount of product in my hair for it to work (two quarter sized globs). My hair is coily 4b hair type and I am transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. Because I've had relaxed hair most of my life I had forgotten how to care for my hair in its natural state. Well this product will be key to my maintenance because it elongates the coils so that it is easy to comb and does not hurt or snap when combing. Go ahead and try it, iherb has the best price around.

Good leave in,

Reviewer2960577님께서 Jun 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like it, love the smell. It reminds me of Pina Coladas. It works for me when my hair is damp (I think that's part of the directions, but I don't remember). It curls the hair, but also dries it out.

Very good!

felininho님께서 Nov 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really nice smell and very good detangler for my 34/ 3b hair. I'll buy again.

Perfectly Moisturising!

4964812621813221990님께서 Aug 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Currently, I'm on my third bottle. At first use, because of not understanding my hair, I didn't think that it worked that well so I stopped using it. It was only after I had damaged my hair for the umpteenth time, which dried it out severely, that I decided to return to it out of desperate need for moisture. I'm so glad that I did! I use a mixture of 1/3 oil, 2/3 Kinky. I also do a separate mix with aloe or water and a small drop of oil. Learning about what my hair needs to be healthy has been an uphill struggle. Discovering Kinky has made a huge difference! By the way, I have very sensitive afro hair and yet it works very well for me. Thanks Iherb for your reasonable prices and delivery charges.

Awesome

5022118339665852682님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would like to thank iherb it was the first product i ordered from them, i saw this product on you tube and i wanted to try it but unfortunately we dont have it in australia, i made some research online and found iherb website and their shipping was very affordable . I placed my order and received it . I just love this product and the smell is so nice. I had heat damage and my curly hair would not curl back. As soon as i used this product my hair was so curly and no frizz at all. I ordered more bottles from iherb

Great

5537214066066551331님께서 Sep 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing for defining my wavy hair, depending on what I use it can go almost totally straight, this brings it into full curly territory. Moisturizes adequately too, worth the price for sure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

i dont leave reviews, but i HAVE to this time

j-pack님께서 Mar 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never really cared that much about my hair. That's the reason I've been brushing it with normal brushes my whole life, just destroying my natural curl pattern. But as I'm getting older I've decided to start taking better care of my hair, and have at least tried brushing my hair using only my fingers, as I was told to do to protect my curl pattern. I would have to say my curl pattern is maybe type 3b/c, just taking a shot in the dark. I would never in a million years be able to get through my hair using only my fingers. it's impossible. Especially after sleeping on it all night. I put this stuff in as soon as I got it this morning after showering. Within 15 seconds my fingers were gliding through my knot free hair. It's absolutely insane. as im living in japan right now it helps that shipping is crazy cheap. thank you, iherb, for my soft, knot free curls!

Great leave-in

5426444211615472926님께서 Jan 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really the best leave-in conditioner for me! Very nice smell, perfect detangler, not sticky or greasy. Works wonders in my curly hair- would buy this over and over again

Great detangler.

Reviewer1056381님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is by far better than any conditioner i have ever used, in terms of detangling.Excellent slip, lovely smell. Also, it did not over condition my hair and i don't have to use a palmful to get my hair to detangle. With other conditioners, a lot of hair seemed to be falling out in the shower while detangling, due to "over-moistness"/ over conditioning; it has stopped with KCKT.

상품 1-10 중 전체 157 상품