KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,783

₩12,906

할인금액: ₩1,123 (9% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Its good!

4973174122047921847님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product together with the Kevala Organic Sesame Tahini, and I found this Black Tahini to be more flavorful, and, to my tastebuds, not as "strong" flavoured! It has a milder, sweeter taste and I use it as a spread on toasted rye bread!

Yummy!

4755420203024624459님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best black tahini found so far, taste the same with the one I found in India. So pure, dense and creamy. U can add into your smoothies, or spread onto bread/toast with honey or simply a pinch of salt

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is my go-to dressing

5257273923577956808님께서 Nov 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this brand of tahini. It has a great, addictive flavour. The only downside is that the jars aren't consistently the same and sometimes the tahini is a little too thick.

Great Black Tahini!

4668644402997986849님께서 Nov 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend of mine recommended this item. First time with black tahini. I enjoy the texture flavor and color. Totally recommended. AAA+

Black Tahini

ivyengland님께서 Oct 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We got this for our daughter and she likes it. The taste is too strong for me.

Rich flavor

Reviewer2536898님께서 May 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Be prepared for a bit of blackened taste. It's delicious in a savory dish and would also be great with a bit of honey.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5069678316979677538님께서 Dec 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

THIS IS GREAT ON GALA APPLES!!!!

Reviewer2179743님께서 Jan 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has a more sophisticated, earthier, creamery, silkier smooth experience than peanut or almond butter.

Not my kind

ChiaSeed님께서 Jul 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as black sesame seeds are healthier than white ones... but the taste of this... I definitely won't repeat. It is a little too bitter for my liking and I usually use tahini for making dressing and baking. I made tahini dressing with miso and stuff but did not look very appetizing. My daughter loves regular tahini but won't eat this stuff. She thinks it looks like dirt.. Since it was so expensive I will do my best to use up the bottle. If you like bitter taste you will like this. It might taste better mixed up with honey.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품