KO

₩3,485

₩4,083

할인금액: ₩597 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

my favorite breakfast!

Reviewer1155145님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product since 2004 and eat it year-round for breakfast. It began to disappear from the markets in the small town of Frankfort KY and then in Lexington KY a couple of years ago. The internet was my only source for purchasing it, and obviously I love the product. Please keep it available. Thank you

Great Kashi.

Reviewer1660437님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in rural South Texas and can never find this product, which I grew to love years ago. So glad to be able to find it again

LOVE this!

Reviewer2467468님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting, versatile, packaged in a handy size. Chewy goodness! I boil it for a few minutes, turn off the heat and let set for an hour or even overnight. I then cook for 5 more minutes later. You can do this at night and cook the next morning if you are eating it for breakfast. (Saves energy.) (I know I'm crazy but sometimes I like to eat this Kashi like a hot breakfast cereal with raisins, cinnamon and milk!) Also great as salad-y side dish: cukes, tomatoes, purple onions, etc with a vinaigrette dressing of your choice.

Quality Product with Affordable Price

Reviewer1001541님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cooked in rice cooker and serves with fish curry. Yummy!

Great Product

Reviewer2447454님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very healthy and taste great as well!

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf

Reviewer1328968님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I both love the Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf for a side dish or even just a meal by itself. When using as a meal, we put some cheese in it after it is cooked, which makes it very tasty.

Tasty

Reviewer2276980님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty and nice texture.

lily

Reviewer3256022님께서 Apr 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for many uses.Unable to buy anywhere in my area.

the taste is good

Reviewer2879504님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked that product! Although, you need to cook it for no less than 20 mins, thetaste is soo delicious that even my husband, who does not like grains, ate it with pleasure!

Happy customer

Reviewer2621147님께서 Jan 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Order received in good time and in good condition. We appreciate your excellent customer service.

상품 11-20 중 전체 23 상품