KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

So glad iHerb carries this.

Reviewer2271257님께서 Feb 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is no longer available at the two stores where I used to buy it. I use it for grain salads -- anything that calls for a whole grain (wheat berries, barley, etc.) -- and it makes them very special. (My favorite -- with scallions, walnuts, blood oranges, dried cranberries and a tangerine dressing.)

convenient

Reviewer2346644님께서 Jun 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was a good mixture to add when I cook some rice.

Love this stuff!

Reviewer2280320님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is awesome and delicious. They have loads of recipe ideas on the Kashi website as well. I love making this with some cranberries and topping with roasted sweet potato and chickpeas with cinnamon and nutmeg. Really yummy and filling!

Grains for breakfast

Reviewer2551301님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't cook this product the way it says on the label. I put a few tablespoons in a sealed thermos container and cover with unfiltered apple juice, and then leave it on the kitchen counter for 24 hours. I have the uncooked whole grains for breakfast every morning. It's incredibly nutritious and it's my favorite meal of the day. Highly recommended!

Tasty

Reviewer2276980님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty and nice texture.

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf

Reviewer1328968님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I both love the Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf for a side dish or even just a meal by itself. When using as a meal, we put some cheese in it after it is cooked, which makes it very tasty.

Great Product

Reviewer2447454님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very healthy and taste great as well!

Quality Product with Affordable Price

Reviewer1001541님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cooked in rice cooker and serves with fish curry. Yummy!

LOVE this!

Reviewer2467468님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting, versatile, packaged in a handy size. Chewy goodness! I boil it for a few minutes, turn off the heat and let set for an hour or even overnight. I then cook for 5 more minutes later. You can do this at night and cook the next morning if you are eating it for breakfast. (Saves energy.) (I know I'm crazy but sometimes I like to eat this Kashi like a hot breakfast cereal with raisins, cinnamon and milk!) Also great as salad-y side dish: cukes, tomatoes, purple onions, etc with a vinaigrette dressing of your choice.

Great Kashi.

Reviewer1660437님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in rural South Texas and can never find this product, which I grew to love years ago. So glad to be able to find it again

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품