KO

₩3,725

₩4,364

할인금액: ₩639 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

I love it

Reviewer1406358님께서 Jun 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in soups, under stir fry, or just as a side. It gives a nutty, fullbodied flavor to anything I add it to. It freezes well after its cooked so I put it in serving size pkgs and its ready to be added to store bought soup or a frozen dinner for a hearty quick meal.

HC

Reviewer1411888님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family and I just loved the Kashi. I like the idea of ordering food items from iHerb. Here you have a chance to cross reference the ingredients in the privacy of youre home. The shipping cost is low, for all items, and beats driving to and from the Market/ Health-food store. Ounce for ounce is cost's about the same, but here it is fresh!

Kashi Pilaf

Reviewer1415779님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. Delivery from iHerb was speedy, the price was right and there doesn't seem to be anything else on the market quite like this whole grain treat. It can be eaten like a cereal or a rice. I mix it with veggies or seafood and it's a meal.

Great Kashi.

Reviewer1660437님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in rural South Texas and can never find this product, which I grew to love years ago. So glad to be able to find it again

yum yum

Reviewer1933157님께서 Nov 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

my family and i love this kashi pilaf. It's hard to find it at the store. glad I could stock up on it at iHerb.com

Quality Product with Affordable Price

Reviewer1001541님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cooked in rice cooker and serves with fish curry. Yummy!

my favorite breakfast!

Reviewer1155145님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product since 2004 and eat it year-round for breakfast. It began to disappear from the markets in the small town of Frankfort KY and then in Lexington KY a couple of years ago. The internet was my only source for purchasing it, and obviously I love the product. Please keep it available. Thank you

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf

Reviewer1328968님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I both love the Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf for a side dish or even just a meal by itself. When using as a meal, we put some cheese in it after it is cooked, which makes it very tasty.

Kashi pilaf

Reviewer1373356님께서 Mar 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Superb for breakfast cereal.

Kashi, 7 Whole Grain Pilaf, 3 - 6.5 oz Packets

Reviewer2411202님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting and left-overs are great reheated.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품