KO

iHerb 상품평

₩3,614

₩4,234

할인금액: ₩620 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

I love it

Reviewer1406358님께서 Jun 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in soups, under stir fry, or just as a side. It gives a nutty, fullbodied flavor to anything I add it to. It freezes well after its cooked so I put it in serving size pkgs and its ready to be added to store bought soup or a frozen dinner for a hearty quick meal.

HC

Reviewer1411888님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family and I just loved the Kashi. I like the idea of ordering food items from iHerb. Here you have a chance to cross reference the ingredients in the privacy of youre home. The shipping cost is low, for all items, and beats driving to and from the Market/ Health-food store. Ounce for ounce is cost's about the same, but here it is fresh!

Kashi, 7 Whole Grain Pilaf, 3 - 6.5 oz Packets

Reviewer2411202님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting and left-overs are great reheated.

wonderful

Reviewer2890750님께서 Jan 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful product, love it

Grains for breakfast

Reviewer2551301님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't cook this product the way it says on the label. I put a few tablespoons in a sealed thermos container and cover with unfiltered apple juice, and then leave it on the kitchen counter for 24 hours. I have the uncooked whole grains for breakfast every morning. It's incredibly nutritious and it's my favorite meal of the day. Highly recommended!

Kashi 7 whole grain pilaf

Reviewer3294346님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is awesome for any meal, even breakfast!

yum yum

Reviewer1933157님께서 Nov 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

my family and i love this kashi pilaf. It's hard to find it at the store. glad I could stock up on it at iHerb.com

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf is the Best Pilaf I've Found

Reviewer2437865님께서 Dec 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite. I saute in 2 tbsp of oil for 3 minutes, add one can of Swanson's chicken broth and simmer for @26 minutes. Great as a side for main meat serving. Also makes great Tabuli.

Kashi Pilaf

Reviewer1415779님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. Delivery from iHerb was speedy, the price was right and there doesn't seem to be anything else on the market quite like this whole grain treat. It can be eaten like a cereal or a rice. I mix it with veggies or seafood and it's a meal.

Kashi pilaf

Reviewer1373356님께서 Mar 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Superb for breakfast cereal.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품