KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

No more cold!

5313735775467601335님께서 Feb 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been using Kold Kare tablets for many years now and we are completely satisfied by their efficacity. The nose drips, no problem: a couple of tablets, two or three times and ... No Cold!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

another cold care which doesn't work

5401492962812750536님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

not impressed at all. no effect whatsoever

For Light Side

5554112682592911763님께서 Dec 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product had little effect on my problem sinusitus. Maybe good for light problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Ronroy님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well.

Very Nice

Reviewer2332688님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been buying for years and get results with no complications.

This stuff works!!

Reviewer3236215님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a waitress, it is pretty easy to come in contact with all sorts of colds and viruses. I swear by Kold Kare. I always carry some with me. If I am near people who are sick, or if I'm feeling that way, I take one right away! That's key with this stuff...take it early on with symptoms. I have also found that if I take it with "Emergen-C" it is twice as effective. I follow this regimen two-three times a day depending on how I'm feeling.

works great

Reviewer1867676님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product for sinusitis or colds. I take 2 tabs 3x a day when bad until used up.Keep some handy when needed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Kold Kare works very well.

Reviewer1006734님께서 Dec 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this to anyone who has the sniffles and even sinusitis.

The best thing going!!

Reviewer1567081님께서 Nov 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product I have ever found for colds and sinus infections, yes, infections!!! My ear and glands and sinus were totally blocked and I took two, hopped in a hot shower, and in 2-4 hours it had drained and I was on the road to recovery without antibiotics!!!

Protects me against flu.

Reviewer2233614님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family have taken Kold Kare for years and have not gotten the flu even without the flu shot.

상품 1-10 중 전체 57 상품