KO

₩6,440

₩8,835

할인금액: ₩2,394 (27% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love the Clean Smelling Aloe

Reviewer1573148님께서 May 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Aloe is the favorite for the masculin friendly scent. Works good for a clean female scent as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

All natural and it works.

Reviewer3103060님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always had a concern about chemicals in deodorants. I am so glad that Jason's makes a product that is all natural, no animals harms and it works all day.

so so

DropDeadGorgeous님께서 Sep 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

Highly Effective

Reviewer3319528님께서 Mar 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Deoderant works well, pleasant scent. Great, healthy alternative...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A natural deodorant that works

5486338046480250202님께서 Oct 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

Best Deodarant Ever

Reviewer3181092님께서 Jul 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have PCOS, and my underarm area tends to be really red, puffy and sensitive. I can't really wear too many deodorants because of that issue. When I found this Jason Aloe Vera deodorant, my life changed. Not only is the scent wonderful, the protection and gentleness is amazing. This is VERY hard to find where I live. I've been everywhere looking for it and it is on iherb! I am so happy! I bought 3 of them!

Natural Deoderant

Reviewer2681961님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great for keeping my odors under control!

Nice

GeorgiasMirror님께서 Nov 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very ok for me, but I need to apply it twice in the hot summer days. It has a fresh smell which I find very pleasant and prefer it to the apricot one. It's very hard to finish up, mine has about 8months now and I still have some left, and I use it every single day.

Jason Deodorant

Reviewer2775480님께서 Sep 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to use and effective with no smelly perfume.

No aluminum

Reviewer2859086님께서 Jun 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent deodorant.