KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,036

₩17,121

할인금액: ₩5,085 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Allergy warning

Reviewer3286297님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using xylitol for several years. This is my first xylitol order from the states. My daughter broke out in a rash after having this product. This is a corn based xylitol as apposed to birch bark which must have cause the reaction.

Good Stuff!

4853299023897517488님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this product 4 stars only because of it's very powdery quality. When I first purchased Xyli Pure, it was available in a more granulated formula (green tan label), which I much preferred. Now it seems that the powdered formula is all that's available. That being said, this is the best stuff on the planet for anyone who either cannot have sugar or who is just trying to find a pleasant-tasting sugar alternative. There is absolutely no aftertaste. I will admit that I do mix mine with real sugar, about 3 to 1 (xylitol to sugar) because, to me, it's just not quite as sweet as sugar. Maybe I just need to use a bit more in my coffee but mixing them also seems to help cut down on the powdery quality. Still, I am very happy to have discovered this product and will continue to use it.

Great

chantale님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a powder Xylitol, very good taste and more easy to use in our cooking than regular xylitol

!!! Best Xylitol EVER !!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixes better than other brands of xylitol. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Used Daily

MikeMember님께서 May 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only use a little in my morning coffee, but I really like this brand because it pours smoothly, and delivers the sweetness of regular sugar.

great xylitol

5721395323987620657님께서 Oct 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this! I don't use sugar and now my children doesn't have to. Xylitol doesen't have any aftertaste,so you wouldn't even know it's not sugar in your coffee or oatmeal. I gave it four star only because ar is big,but only half full with the stuff,I really wish there was much more xylitol powder

Xylitol

Reviewer3199859님께서 Nov 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Totally satisfactory, however I wish it was available in a 2 or 3 lb. size.

Xylitol Powder

Reviewer1260279님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Xylitol; it's a natural sweetener & good for your teeth.

a standby

Reviewer2569584님께서 Feb 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our house uses this as an alternative to candida-supporting sugar.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Highly recommended by a teenager

Reviewer3014540님께서 Jun 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My fourteen-year old loves this. She says you can't tell it isn't sugar, and it doesn't make you crave sugar afterward. Our family doesn't use refined sugar, and I don't have to hide this container!

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품