KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great xylitol

5721395323987620657님께서 Oct 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this! I don't use sugar and now my children doesn't have to. Xylitol doesen't have any aftertaste,so you wouldn't even know it's not sugar in your coffee or oatmeal. I gave it four star only because ar is big,but only half full with the stuff,I really wish there was much more xylitol powder

!!! Best Xylitol EVER !!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixes better than other brands of xylitol. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Great

chantale님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a powder Xylitol, very good taste and more easy to use in our cooking than regular xylitol

Good Stuff!

4853299023897517488님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this product 4 stars only because of it's very powdery quality. When I first purchased Xyli Pure, it was available in a more granulated formula (green tan label), which I much preferred. Now it seems that the powdered formula is all that's available. That being said, this is the best stuff on the planet for anyone who either cannot have sugar or who is just trying to find a pleasant-tasting sugar alternative. There is absolutely no aftertaste. I will admit that I do mix mine with real sugar, about 3 to 1 (xylitol to sugar) because, to me, it's just not quite as sweet as sugar. Maybe I just need to use a bit more in my coffee but mixing them also seems to help cut down on the powdery quality. Still, I am very happy to have discovered this product and will continue to use it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1316551님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We prefer this brand for cereal and in tea, but have never cooked with it.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

sweet enough and not bitter

Reviewer2127214님께서 Jul 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The absolute best Xylitol product out there

Allergy warning

Reviewer3286297님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using xylitol for several years. This is my first xylitol order from the states. My daughter broke out in a rash after having this product. This is a corn based xylitol as apposed to birch bark which must have cause the reaction.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good Service

Reviewer1953392님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delivered quickly. I have a history of good experiences with iherb. I always go to them with my supplement needs for their good prices.

Excellent

Reviewer1735822님께서 Aug 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better quality and taste than most of the others I've tried. I use it mainly because it's also supposed to help re-mineralize the teeth. And I believe I do see that benefit.

Fantastic Product

Reviewer3034557님께서 May 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Jarrow is an excellent choice and sweetener, while giving my teeth a boost is wonderful. It should be used in EVERY household and toothpaste shoud be the choice for children and adults alike. Guilt free, and beneficial. A no brainer. I asked Starbucks to order it for me,as a customer to use. I hope they do!! :)

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품