KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Allergy warning

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3286297님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using xylitol for several years. This is my first xylitol order from the states. My daughter broke out in a rash after having this product. This is a corn based xylitol as apposed to birch bark which must have cause the reaction.

Used Daily

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MikeMember님께서 May 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only use a little in my morning coffee, but I really like this brand because it pours smoothly, and delivers the sweetness of regular sugar.

Good Stuff!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4853299023897517488님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this product 4 stars only because of it's very powdery quality. When I first purchased Xyli Pure, it was available in a more granulated formula (green tan label), which I much preferred. Now it seems that the powdered formula is all that's available. That being said, this is the best stuff on the planet for anyone who either cannot have sugar or who is just trying to find a pleasant-tasting sugar alternative. There is absolutely no aftertaste. I will admit that I do mix mine with real sugar, about 3 to 1 (xylitol to sugar) because, to me, it's just not quite as sweet as sugar. Maybe I just need to use a bit more in my coffee but mixing them also seems to help cut down on the powdery quality. Still, I am very happy to have discovered this product and will continue to use it.

Great

4813884118493283688님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a powder Xylitol, very good taste and more easy to use in our cooking than regular xylitol

!!! Best Xylitol EVER !!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixes better than other brands of xylitol. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품