KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best EVER.

Reviewer3017557님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

For anyone with any degree of social anxiety, get off the Xanax and try theanine. It works! I used to hate going out, being around people, and interacting, but now it's a lot easier and I no longer have the anxiety that kept me from doing the things I wanted.

What a HUGE difference!

Reviewer2849888님께서 Jan 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since starting on theanine, I've seen my energy level soar and I feel great! I have fibromyalgia, and this supplement has done more for me than any other I've tried. I now feel like my old self - something I haven't felt for several years.

Calm, Focused and Beautiful Sleep

Reviewer1147183님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

During the day. I'm calm and focused. My sleep at night is deep and restful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great, great price!

Reviewer1639440님께서 Jan 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good ol' calming theanine at a great price, and reliable service from iherb as usual. I recommend this theanine to anyone i know that complains about stress or being anxious.

Amazing

Reviewer1781073님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one capsule first thing in the morning, upon awaikening. It's better on an empty stomach. And my ability to work and concentrate is high, though I feel relax, not tense. Its one of these rare products that make a difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gave me energy and made me less anxious

Reviewer2525334님께서 Oct 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was pleasantly surprised by the effect of these pills, not hoping for so much at first. What I've noticed when taking them was that a (tinnitus- and/or depression-related) tiredness gave way, in a stunning manner, and I suddenly got a lot more energy (now I'm on to the Shangri la-diet, which also surprisingly has given me a lot more energy). After taking it for a wile I don't notice this effect that much, but thats probably because I normally take it on a daily basis now, and I don't get as tired as I was before, due to the use of these. I think I became a bit calmer, found myself more active and less anxious in front of people (I've had a sociophobic-like condition), more outgoing. Not sure if it has helped anything with obsession-thoughts or not. It also makes my stomach active, not seldomly forcing me to visit the loo, and I can feel a bit sick if I take too big a dose. N.B. that this (100 mg) is quite a large dose in comparison to a cup of green tea - according to Wikipedia, a cup of tea can contain 20 mg of theanine. I don't want to take exessive amounts of it, so I open the pill and drop a bit of the powder inside on a spoon, and then swallow it with water, saving the rest of the pill for later. Also N.B. that it is important to take it on an empty stomach: as I've understood it, the body doesn't take up this amino acid if it has other substances available, or something along that line. I also should say that I haven't tried any other brand of theanine.

All around excellent

Reviewer1498701님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Jarrow Formulas, Theanin 100, 100mg Capsules are of brilliant quality, outstanding value for money and puts me (day and night) in an admirable position (keeps me balanced; calm down; rest easy; cool – in one word I goanna to met my days calmly) - well as I suggested in the Title all around EXCELLENT.

Love it

Reviewer2307573님께서 Oct 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product twice daily at the recommendation of my naturopath and have noticed a marked decrease in my stress level and increased clarity of thought. Fantastic product.

Better Than Any Drug!

Reviewer1756766님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually use Jarrow's Theanine several hours before bedtime. But since It relaxes me without getting drowsy, I'll use it anytime there's the need to feel relaxed yet alert. Great product, great price.

Relaxation

Reviewer2855752님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have surely elimanated the possibilty of any 'Placebo effect'. Definetly feel more alert and calm. Great product and will be re-ordering again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 96 상품