KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩10,767

₩18,387

할인금액: ₩7,620 (41% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(7)
2 별점
(4)
1 별점
(4)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Jarrow Theanine 100mg

4620252487183619813님께서 Apr 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works OK

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very effective for stress & anxiety

PurpleHeart님께서 Jan 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using theanine for years. I tapered off prescription medication for anxiety and went back to the trusty l-theanine. Shortly after I take this, I get a feeling of calm. It helps me sleep at night as needed. I also will take during the day during stressful times and it works well. I am a forever grateful for theanine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No results

Reviewer2660857님께서 Dec 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

No results small dosage. Other brands had worked better...just the name Suntheanine

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tried it

5167621380550851460님께서 Oct 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to try theanine for its supposed benefits for concentration and calming effect. I tried many various dosages from half a pill to 4, but felt no positive effect at all. So most of the pills were thrown out, and this was the smallest amount I could buy. Manufacturers, please sell fewer pills!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Less than 100mg is healthier

Susana님께서 Apr 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Try not to take it every day. Take it non regularly and when you need to concentrate or study.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Funciona

4951715635915071027님께서 Feb 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Simplemente funciona. Uno por la mañana y otro tras almorzar. Te quita el estrés y te facilita las relaciones con los demás, te hace ser más positivo. Llevo varias semanas con esto y es excelente en combinación con melatonina por las noches.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Jarrow Formulas, Theanine 100, 100 mg, 60 Capsules (JRW-15050)

Reviewer2158908님께서 Feb 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for insomniacs. Works magic in combination with Now 5-HTP. Great substitue for Ambien (drug for insomnia) Know for sure, it works for me, I sleep like a baby.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love theanine

5673557054650341004님께서 Jul 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I start feeling nervous/anxious, I take 1-2 capsules and I feel more relax within an hour. Theanine works very well for me and it helps me withdrawing from the evil clonazepam.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

supports methylation

kanaca님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

intensifies effects of my Sam-e. Provides a boost of focus and calm during the day. Energy when taken at night.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

works great

Reviewer1057924님께서 Aug 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for relaxing , focus and sleep

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 96 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »