KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,874

₩27,117

할인금액: ₩11,243 (41% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Jarrow Formulas, Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex, no more fatigue

droopyyoupi님께서 7 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Jarrow Formulas, Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex Shilajit has been shown to contain very high levels of fulvic and humic acids, both of which maintain efficient energy production within our body’s cells. - it boosts learning and memory by driving oxygen, minerals and nutrients into brain cells I've started my third month with it , and it does work ; I don't feel chronic stress either

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Super Awesome Shilajit product!

Reviewer2798647님께서 5 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only standardised extract of shilajit that I am aware of. I have read a lot of research into Primave's shilajit (which Jarrow is selling) and given its high fulvic acid content and other compounds that help enhance energy production in the mitochondria (i.e. active in the ETC), I believe it is great value for money.

Jarrow Shilajit Fulvic Acid

Reviewer1628128님께서 10 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are no silver bullets. Paying for something like this is a shot in the dark. The research isn't there, but there was just enough on the infrequent article I happen to read on the LEF website that spoke of synergy between Shilajit, PQQ and CoQ10 in supporting and renewing mitochondria, for me to say in my years of successfully fending off the worst of MS, why not. I believe the combination, now a year in, has helped my energy levels. Conjecture, given all the other trials I'm on. But no harm, and I suspect, help.

Heart Pain and Eye Vein Pumping

5140906899551600381님께서 12 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used for 2 days and observed the same side effects, Heart Pain and Eye Vein Pumping. So, I don't recommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Metabolizing nutrients much better, and more fully

Reviewer1657415님께서 10 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

After years of my body not properly metabolizing minerals, which led to severe Osteoporosis with fracture, and taking eons to heal from anything, among other health problems, I tried Fulvic Acid. Have used it for about a year now (one in the morn and one in the eve) I feel much stronger, and my bone density numbers are improving. At 65 that is a 'very' good thing as they would be expected to continually get worse. May not work for every problem, but is worth a try and has definitely been a life saver for me. I would give it a month or 2 before giving up.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품