KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,493

₩32,778

할인금액: ₩12,285 (37% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good Product

Reviewer3236180님께서 2 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

and good price too. I would order again.

Jarrow Saccharomyces

Reviewer2358588님께서 5 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking it in hopes that it will help a digestive problem I've been having. Seems to be a good product and I generally find Jarrow to be very good.

Can take with Abx

Reviewer2902916님께서 10 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A less expensive alternative to Florastor!

Liz Taylor

Reviewer2840785님께서 11 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only started using this product but seems to be very good, was also here very quickly.

probiotic

Reviewer1006023님께서 1 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to be fine.

Against candida

marianF님께서 5 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Against candida infection, it feels a lot more effective than other probiotics containing only lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.I have been feeling a lot better in the two weeks that I've been on this supplement but still feel I have a long way to go.I didn't experience any of the wonders described by some of the other reviewers, but maybe I need more time or maybe my bottle has lost some of its potency during shipment to Greece.Will definitely buy again but will try to place my order in the winter months where temperatures are low and there is no risk of the probiotics staying in a hot container at customs.Also, I wish that the capsules had less fillers.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommended by a Tibetan doctor.

Reviewer1412643님께서 11 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A Tibetan doctor recommended sacch.b in another very pricey brand. I found this Yarrow brand to be fine. iHerb has the best price and best service.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5193470110066713199님께서 4 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok product but I think that probiotics helps even more. But still I recommend this also. Take both.

It helps

5235022637898214777님께서 4 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a 62-year-old male with IBS-c. I get occasional bouts with stomach burning, bloating and nausea after eating. Together with Heather's Acacia and Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi I got relief. Not sure how much was do to which product.

Tried for Candida Cleanse

jewelsinchina님께서 8 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this during a candida cleanse, I think it helped. However, there was no noticeable difference.

상품 11-20 중 전체 23 상품