KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Vision Improvement

Reviewer1465551님께서 Feb 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has worked with Jarrow Bilberry to improve my vision. I was starting to always use reading glasses and I am rarely using them now. This took about a month to have a noticeable effect, when taken as directed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Super fast service, great price

Reviewer1915348님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really haven't even had a cold since I started taking 1 of these a day back in late 2003. I'm 66 and I feel 25

Resveratrol Synergy

Reviewer2152946님께서 Jan 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

At 43, fighting off aging is job one. These particular antioxidants are being used for lowering cholesterol and reducing heart disease. There are also studies showing kidney support. I trust Jarrow, I've used them for years. Ask me for a review in 10 years when I'm not diabetic.

RJK

Reviewer1356587님께서 Jun 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started taking this three weeks ago and swear I feel better. I am going to keep taking it.

Resveratrol

Reviewer2655331님께서 Apr 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lowered my cholesterol over 40 points. My cholesterol went below 200 for the first time in 20 years. It's going to probably save my life (along with the other lowering drugs I use).

Jarrow Formulas, Resveratrol Synergy

Reviewer1531236님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is part of a healthy heart and circulatory necessary materials

Taste is not good.

Reviewer2578526님께서 Oct 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrible taste, don't see any benefit for this versus Nature's Way.

It's a good value

Reviewer2862676님께서 Dec 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this brand to be much like the others and at the time I bought it the cost was less.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes me sleep better and wake up refreshed

Reviewer1656390님께서 May 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed for some time now that any kind of antioxidant makes me sleep better, and wake up earlier and feeling more refreshed. This one works the same as the goji berries and seanol I have tried. I think I'll just keep rotating those things around.

Resveratrol

Reviewer2752152님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product.